Mindojo is developing a self-evolving, adaptive AI platform for personalized education. Our products are already being successfully used to deliver market-leading courses by some of the world’s top media companies. We are building a team of experts passionate about making a world-changing impact.
In the Product Manager role, you will own your product line end-to-end, maintain a prioritized roadmap, define features using specification documents, and work with various teams to implement, deploy, measure the KPIs, and iterate each product.
We have a brilliant team of experts who create unique non-linear learning content, and we’re on the way to disrupting the global education market. On our platform, students are constantly engaged in personalized dialogue with our AI private tutor, far surpassing the efficacy of existing resources (textbooks, video or classroom lectures, and various e-learning products).
We offer a full-time (100%, exclusive) contract. You can work from wherever you wish and the work schedule is very flexible. As a Mindojo team member, once the pandemic situation eases, you will also be invited to participate in our periodic company-paid team meetups in different countries together with your colleagues and management. Hiking in Armenia and skiing in Alps? Sure. Bicycles and amazing sweets in Turkey, yachting in Cyprus, and cool beer in Prague? You got it! Expect something new every time.
We believe in minimum bureaucracy and maximum creative freedom. Our team members enjoy lots of autonomy and are measured mostly by their actual deliverables. We work hard (who’s not familiar with healthy deadlines?) but are happy knowing that our efforts will help improve the lives of many and help the global economy at large. We love people who can approach problems from different angles and who are comfortable asking tough questions and proposing innovative solutions. We aren’t afraid to switch to new technologies as soon as it makes sense, and as a consequence, much of our stock is always at the cutting edge. We’re continuously looking for ways to improve our processes, and everyone’s suggestions are heard and considered on their merit, not based on seniority.
- 3 years working as a product manager for consumer-facing products
- Hands-on experience working with analytics to inform and/or validate decisions
- Deep understanding of agile methodologies and MVP approach
- High-level understanding of technical aspects of web and mobile applications
- Hunger for growth and obsession for optimization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bonus points for
- Background in software development
- Computer science, or related, academic degree
- Passion for education and helping others learn
What you will be doing
- Generating and turning ideas into thorough concepts and detailed product requirements
- Defining product/feature success metrics, tracking, analyzing, and reporting on key performance indicators
- Creating and executing initiatives to increase user retention rates and LTV
- Working as part of the product team to create and maintain a product roadmap according to the company priorities
- Working closely with designers to deliver high-end UI & UX that will delight users
- Working with engineers and project managers to deliver well-executed features
- Competitive compensation.
- Energetic, knowledgeable, and friendly small team.
- Challenging and interesting big projects.
- A stock option plan.
- Company-sponsored events and educational programs.
- Very flexible work schedule and ability to work from home/anywhere in the world.
- Last, but not least: a real chance to play a key part in revolutionizing education worldwide.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application and going over this position with you.