Web3Auth is a VC-backed company that works on applied cryptography and we specialize in private key management software. Our company vision is to proliferate the usage of cryptographic keys to enable use cases that empower the individual. Our solution allows for applications to setup a public key infrastructure while maintaining flows that end-users are familiar with. You can (git) check out all of our open-source code at https://github.com/torusresearch. We’re heavily execution-driven, flexible and impact-focused.
Our aim is to provide a seamless user experience to the applications that integrate us, ultimately driving adoption in the ecosystem. You will work hands-on on Web3Auth, and various tools and rapidly deliver innovative solutions. As a key member of the development team, the candidate should be comfortable with driving technical ideas and communicating clearly with technical as well as non-technical audiences.
- Design and develop high-quality iOS applications for Web3Auth’s key management solution
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Troubleshoot and debug iOS applications
- Contribute to the technical direction of the team and mentor junior engineers
- 4+ years of experience developing iOS applications
- Proficiency with Swift and the iOS SDK
- Experience with blockchain technology and key management solutions
- Strong understanding of design patterns and software architecture
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
What we offer
We offer competitive salaries and a dynamic, fast-paced work environment. If you are passionate about creating impact and itching to gain exposure to blockchain technology, we encourage you to apply!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.