Modsy is a fast-growing, San Francisco-based startup that is reinventing the way we design and shop for our homes. Leveraging ground-breaking 3D technology and a seamless customer experience, Modsy guides you through a few simple steps to capture, redesign, and transform your home. You receive back a catalog quality lifelike version of your room rendered in 3D that is fully shoppable based on your style, budget, and functional needs. The future of home design and furniture buying is changing and Modsy is leading the way.
As a company, Modsy is pioneering a remote-first, distributed team culture. We pride ourselves in our inclusive, diverse environment where exceptional talent helps our customers create their dream home.
As a Product Manager, you will partner with merchandising, design and development teams to build a world-class Marketplace. This means that your efforts exceed the best experiences in the market today with competitive pricing, immersive site merchandising, and a growing array of exclusive products. Leverage Modsy’s advanced technology platform to reinvent how customers immerse themselves and shop for products online. This is an opportunity to take home decor and furnishings eCommerce to the next level!
- Build a deep understanding of the needs of our customers and advocate for a better shopping experience on their behalf.
- Lead the definition, prioritization and scoping of revenue-generating initiatives in support of our retail experience as well as the management of product data at scale.
- Define and analyze key metrics that drive product decisions and measures of success.
- Drive on-time delivery of features and coordinate associated launch activities with internal partners.
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams. You are a collaborator at heart with a strong belief that it takes multiple points of feedback and perspective to develop the right strategy.
- Thinks strategically. You know that tradeoffs must be made, and have thought through methodologies and tactics for evaluating a portfolio of initiatives.
- Curious, flexible and possess a “no task is too small” attitude. You are willing to work outside your domain when necessary (We’re a small team so we all need to pitch in here and there every now and again.)
- Builds relationships rapidly. You are persuasive, encouraging, and motivating at all levels of interaction.
- Has excellent communication skills with an ability to state things simply and persuasively for a variety of audiences – internal, external, business and technical.
- 4+ years of experience in a product management role.
- At least 3 years of experience owning product roadmaps shipping features from conception to completion.
- 2 years of direct product management experience in e-commerce of physical goods.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we have team members around the globe, from Portland to Bulgaria. We are proud to have an incredibly connected team of fun, bright employees whose voices are valued, careers are supported, and where transparency and excitement about what we do is key to our success. Modsy is proud to go above and beyond in how we take care of our staff, from a competitive salary and equity to generous, top-notch healthcare and time off benefits, plus other cool perks like commuter reimbursement, free design packages, and even retail merchandise discounts.
Modsy is committed to bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and be their authentic self, feel a sense of community, and do great work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Modsy has raised $71M in funding from TCV, AVP, Norwest, GV, NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, Comcast Ventures, Birchmere Ventures, and BBG.