Narvar is Growing! We are hiring Enterprise Customer Success Managers to help us empower top brands to reach their business objectives. In this role, you will own the success of industry-leading brands on the Narvar platform. You will develop collaborative relationships to drive strong user adoption and excellent retention rates for Narvar’s solutions, demonstrating value every step of the way.
You will deeply understand your customer’s business and use cases and act as an extension of their team. With enthusiasm and clarity, you will make data-driven recommendations to improve their customer experiences and drive ROI. Our clients include some of the most iconic brands in the world and they expect the highest level of professionalism and expertise.
What You Will Do
- Own the health and success of your customers from go-live through to renewal and expansion
- Proactively engage your clients at the right times to demonstrate value and identify opportunities for growth and advocacy
- Use data insights to track client health, and forecast and mitigate the risk of churn
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to synthesize customer feedback and drive product development that maps back to the needs of Narvar’s retailers
- Partner with sales counterparts to ensure renewal and expansion opportunities are planned, forecasted and actioned efficiently
- Contribute to the scalability of the customer success team through documentation and process optimization
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience as a Customer Success Manager at a SaaS company and have worked with demanding enterprise-size accounts
- Master multitasker and can juggle multiple accounts simultaneously with outstanding attention to detail
- Influence product, success, support, and sales teams to get things done
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and have strong project management and communication skills
- Superb client-facing skills and radiate enthusiasm, high energy, poise, and confidence
- Articulate the value proposition of a technology platform to meet client needs
- Comfortable collaborating with both technical and business teams
- Domain knowledge of retail, e-commerce, or logistics is a plus
We’re on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That’s why we created Narvar – a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you’ve ever bought something online, there’s a good chance you’ve used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike and 850+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, we’ve served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 8 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We’re a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.