We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK providing an awesome revolutionary global service. Now we want to grow our organic traffic and improve our onsite and post-click experience.
You will take ownership of all of our website and leading our SEO activities which means you will help shape our marketing strategies and processes from the ground up!
You are an analytical, creative and intellectually curious thinker with a passion for data-driven insights. You are methodical with attention to detail when writing thoughtful, research-based content.
Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time-consuming to employ workers internationally. An Omnipresent, we’re cutting this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a simplified, cost-effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we’re building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
Our team is fully remote and distributed across the globe. This means you can work from anywhere our teams often take advantage of this by living a digital nomad lifestyle. We provide benefits and support in any global location just as we would for our clients and their employees. Our team is and operates fully internationally, we come from all over the world, currently in 15 locations globally and currently speak over 10 different languages. We truly embody an international spirit and are only going to grow our international footprint.
We are looking for an SEO specialist to join our Marketing team. You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing. We have built our website in Webflow without any developers and haven’t looked back, it gives us room and fast turnaround on executing marketing ideas and communicate new functionality directly and quickly to customers.
We are looking for a creative and technical SEO Specialist to drive SEO across our website and optimise the content on our platforms based on analytics and keyword research.
The SEO Specialist will also be responsible for technical SEO optimization across all of our website pages, both on and off-page, researching advertising and website layout trends and optimizing our content and pages that will generate more page traffic and obtain a high-ranking placement in the results page of search engines. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge and understanding of link building strategies and tactics. They will also have experience in off-page SEO and link building tools to facilitate link acquisition. The individual will be a team player, working with our other marketing team members to create content strategies, creative assets and work towards joint marketing goals.
To be successful as an SEO Specialist you must be willing to keep abreast of industry innovations and trends and with strong stakeholder management ability to work cross-functionality to encourage change and adoption of best practices for SEO. The SEO Specialist will be a vital part of our team by generating more leads for the business you’ll open up new opportunities for driving growth.
- Firm knowledge and understanding of SEO and all of its determinants including on-page and off page optimisations and link building
- Configure, design and optimise meta tags, descriptions and keywords, structured data, etc.
- Experience conducting link building and PR outreach at scale
- Technical SEO optimization across CMS configuration, page speed, navigational elements, site structure, URL design, pages, web design, structured data, UX, Opengraph, card displays, redirects and broken links
- Develop keyword strategy across all of our content and pages
- Mentor team members to educate and promote our SEO/content marketing approach
- Advice on website copy and product descriptions with a focus on keywords
- Work with the digital marketing team to plan and monitor KPIs and broader marketing metrics
- Identify and fix technical SEO issues
- Deliver visible organic traffic growth across the website
- Research the competitive landscape within our target markets
- Research trends within our industry and finds ways to grow organic traffic by responding to them.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and product teams to design and implement campaigns
- Create and implement content and link-building strategies along with our content researcher
- Strong understanding of content marketing and link building
- Expertise with tools such as Google search console, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Screaming frog, DeepCrawl, SEMRush, Search Metrics, Hotjar, Fullstory, etc.
- 3+ years of proven achievement with Global SEO, preferably with a B2B audience or in HR tech
- English native fluency equivalent and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools,
- Landing page creation and optimization experience
- Experience A/B testing with Optimizely
- Working knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- An understanding of Ads platforms like Google, Linkedin, Twitter and other Display channels
- Excellent understanding of content management systems
- Experience with post-click optimization
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new techniques
- High attention to detail
- Passion for marketing
- Experience using Hubspot
- Familiarity with creative & design tools and have worked with designers
- First-class analytical skills and ability to translate data into actionable strategies
- Localisation experience
- Multiple languages
- Innovator and ideas machine