The Performance Media Manager is responsible for leading the success of clients’ marketing channels, including Google Adwords, Yandex, Baidu, Facebook, IG, VK, Kakao, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat and LinkedIn. The performance Specialist provides thought leadership on performance strategies and optimization; builds strong relationships and establishes clear lines of communication with clients, partners and internal staff members. The performance Specialist is analytical and uses problem-solving capabilities to ensure flawless program execution to meet and exceed stated objectives.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Building performance media campaigns (Adwords, FB, IG, Snapchat, Twitter & LinkedIn)
- Strategizing, implementing, trafficking and analyzing campaigns.
- Hands-on experience in Facebook campaign planner, other social media platforms & Sprinklr (optional),
- Expertise in social media activations, and ad types.
- Expertise in paid search, and optimization techniques, guiding the execution team to improve results.
- Data-driven decision-making using platform metrics & website data.
- Channel attribution is a plus (defining user journey)
- Optimizing: putting optimization strategies based on platform metrics.
- Analysis and recommendation of data and strategies to recommend performance improvements
- Problem-solving ability with a mindset of curiosity
- Strong communication skills
- Skill with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking
- Ability to analyze mass data from different analytical platforms.
- Read through the numbers on Sprinklr & create strategies and execution plans based on that.
- Ability to create a performance media plan based on the brief – identifying best options for targeting + materials.
- Assumes accountability and ownership of performance media strategy, planning & optimization.
- Interfaces with other Department Leads to share ideas, communicate service offerings, and identify and deliver new solutions for clients.
- Keeps management apprised of key client opportunities, potential risks and other key nuances which affect the health of the business.
- – Program Management
- Directs and manages the daily workflow of all clients on performance media with our counterparts in other markets.
- Reviews client deliverables for quality and ensures that recommendations and work products are sound and viable
- Creates and executes performance media account strategies and plans for each client
- Understands performance marketing as a whole and how channels affect objectives for the client
- Provides excellent communication via phone, emails and direct contact
- +4 years of account management experience in social media content & promotion.
- Overall experience in search, display, mobile, video or affiliate.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and project-management skills
- High competency level in MS Office with specific strengths in Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work independently and balance multiple tasks