We are a software company looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to help us grow and administer our platform and infrastructure.
We would prefer someone to be available during US business hours and on a work schedule that lines up with our hours.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Ubuntu Linux;
- Understanding of networking concepts such as VLANs, multihoming, bridging, and link aggregation;
- Familiarity with Puppet and Ruby;
- Experience working in a physical data centre environment.
- Facility with DNS (bind 9)
- Experience with provisioning automation
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Nagios and Cacti;
- Scripting in Bash and Ruby
- Familiarity with Git & GitHub
- Understanding of Nginx & Apache;
- Knowledge of VirtualBox & Vagrant.
To apply please email your resume to jobs at Podomatic dot com
Answer these questions:
- Describe your experience with the main technologies we use (ubunti, puppet and MySQL)
- Experience working with real data centres (not cloud-based solutions)
- Familiarity with web apps
- Please provide your desired compensation
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org