PointClickCare is the leading North American cloud-based healthcare software for the acute and long-term and post-acute care markets. For over 20 years, the company has held the same vision – to help the world care for vulnerable populations. Since its inception, PointClickCare has grown exponentially with over 1,700 employees today all working towards impacting the lives of millions. Recognized by Forbes as one of the Top 100 Private Cloud Companies and acknowledged by Waterstone Human Capital as Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture, PointClickCare leads the way in creating cloud-based software. With its recent acquisition of Collective Medical, PointClickCare solidifies its position as a high growth healthcare software provider, serving over 21,000 long-term and post-acute care providers and over 1,300 hospitals. Their shared mission to support vulnerable populations is allowing PointClickCare and Collective Medical to connect disparate points of care at scale faster than anyone else in the market.
Meet the Role
This role is critical to the sales organization achieving aggressive business growth goals. You will be responsible for overseeing processes related to contracts processing, Salesforce data and contract data integrity. To be successful, you will need to be creative and dedicated to continually testing, measuring, learning, and evolving the order management team as you execute under tight deadlines and deliver desired results. While processing orders, you will be responsible for maintaining effective communication with other individuals and departments as necessary.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Review contracts and order paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Work with the Sales Representatives, Sales Operations, Delivery Representatives and Legal or others to obtain necessary documentation required for each order
- Ensure accuracy of entered deal information into com
- Process orders to meet and exceed expectations in alignment with high-quality output
- Proactively communicate issues back to management and follow, maintain and suggest improvements of order management processes
- Participate in cross-functional projects that will help scale the business
- Contribute to additional Order Management activities as assigned
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Experience in Order Management in a high tech environment preferred
- Well-organized; able to effectively handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with a strong sense of teamwork
- Self-motivated with a knack for being meticulous / detail-oriented
- Ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functions
- Solid MS Office and Computer Skills
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.