Quality is a mindset – it means growing every day. It is key to continuously improve the outcome throughout an organization. At Fretello, quality is a team effort and the responsibility of each and every one of us in our daily work. To help us further manifest and promote this mindset, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join our product development team to facilitate overall product quality and increase our software test management capabilities.
- Help the team to deliver quality products that amaze our users
- Collaborate in an interdisciplinary SCRUM team and ensure product quality from concept to delivery, from participating in defining features, user flows, and acceptance criteria to ensuring verifiability and testing after implementation
- Implement and maintain automated tests
- Write, execute, and document test plans and test cases
- Check product quality on all levels including manual and exploratory testing
- Challenge our existing testing tools, methods, and approaches and identify any tackle improvement areas
- Advocate for and educate Fretellians about the importance of quality in each step of the development process
What to bring along
- 3+ years of professional experience in the field of Software Quality Management including the implementation of test processes, creation of test plans, and test case documentation
- Basic technical knowledge and mobile affinity
- A good overview of available QA tools and methodologies
- Plus points for experience in the mobile industry, for the previous usage of JIRA and experience in writing automated tests
- Understanding and awareness of how quality impacts the user experience
- Strong verbal and written English communication and presentation skills
- Pride and appreciation for being part of an interdisciplinary SCRUM team
- A solution-oriented and positive mindset, a structured work approach, and a desire to learn
Our salary range starts at an annual compensation of EUR 48.000 to a maximum of EUR 60.000 if you tick all of the boxes. Your actual offer will depend on your skills and experience. At Fretello we are proud to foster a flexible working environment, remote working possibilities, and personal time off.
Time zone preference: +/- 5 hours of difference from CET.