Reify Health is changing the way medicines are developed by connecting and empowering the clinical trial ecosystem. We are a team of researchers, entrepreneurs, technologists, and healthcare-obsessed professionals building solutions that eliminate some of the biggest challenges in clinical research.
We care about the people who care for people…and we have fun while doing it.
By joining our team, you will join an engineering team that is advancing the capabilities and adoption of the StudyTeam application. As with all new team members, you will help us continue raising the bar of excellence and capabilities within our organization.
As a Senior Front End Engineer, you bring a passion for continuous learning and will apply newly acquired skills to your daily work. You delight in solving difficult problems in a sustainable manner, pay close attention to detail, and believe in the value of automation. As an integral member of a fast-growing organization, you will put your fingerprint on what we do and how we do it.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- A combination of team-based initiatives and single-developer UI projects, all with the intent of driving adoption of the StudyTeam product
- Build high-quality, maintainable, and well-tested code across our entire application, but with a focus on front-end development. We value the developer who will enjoy working across our entire application stack, but we also recognize that specialization brings deep technical understanding, leading to the ability to solve difficult problems elegantly.
- You will work closely with our Design and Product teams as features move through the value stream.
- Be comfortable with integrating third-party applications into our applications, (e.g. AppCues, Everguage, etc.) and with rapid-iteration changes to support A/B Testing.
- Apply common patterns to solve UI-centric problems, with a focus on customer value and user experience.
- You will also be supporting your teammates in an environment where collaboration, respect, humility, diversity and empathy are prized.
What You Bring to Reify Health:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional software engineering experience with a focus on UI development, and demonstrable proficiency using common UI frameworks (React, Angular, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience delivering customer value at a rapid pace, while maintaining a high-level of software quality.
- Experience with ClojureScript or other functional programming languages is preferred. In absence of strong FP experience, you must demonstrate an enthusiastic interest to learn our technology.
- Experience with Agile methods is preferred (short feedback cycles, rapid iteration, steel thread development) is preferred.
- Experience with integrating third-party front-end libraries and services is preferred.
- Proficiency with common development tools (e.g. Git, Jira) and processes (e.g. pairing, testing, code review)
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Stock OptionsSalary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise
- Remote FirstOur workforce is geographically distributed so that we are attractive to a broader population of candidates
- Flexible HoursPlan your workday as you wish, just give us the majority of your core, creative hours that coincide with that of your team
- Comprehensive Health/Wellness Coverage100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for Top-tier health plan (with the option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to a doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage
- Retirement Plan401(k) plan with employer matching program
- Company-provided WorkstationYou will be issued a brand new MacBook Pro laptop
- Location Convenience & TransportationFor employees who are local to Boston, and want to visit the office, we are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. A full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more
- Vacation and HolidayFlexibility Generous paid-time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: We are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.