Website Better Proposal
Better Proposals is one of the world’s leading proposal tools, which helps businesses send web-based, high-converting business proposals, contracts and other documents. By sending trackable, modern documents with the ability to sign and pay online, our software helps sales representatives win more clients and get paid faster.
With 10,000+ users around the globe, we’re just getting started and we need your help.
Are you “the one”?
We’re looking for a passionate copywriter who will be happy to tell the story of Better Proposals to the world, build relationships with our potential customers and support our existing customers with quality educational content.
A day in the life
- Producing long-form content for the Better Proposals blog
- Creating content that attracts and engages readers to stay on our website, and eventually convert into customers
- Capturing the tone and voice of the Better Proposals blog and confidently writing on a variety of topics related to sales, marketing, lead generation and business proposals
- Optimizing all of your content according to on-page SEO best practices
- Writing guest blogs according to guidelines from various platforms
- Writing short responses to HARO queries (don’t worry if you don’t know what HARO is, we’ll teach you!)
- At least 2 years of experience it was being a copywriter, agency or client-side. This means you have a range of experience in different forms of copywriting, from writing short, catchy CTAs to long, extensive blog posts.
- Highly skilled in giving and receiving constructive feedback, happy to help your teammates.
- You’re a self-starter, able to work on multiple projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (ideally native English speaker).
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts and exceptional ability to understand and adjust to all nuances of writing for various channels and audiences.
- You have experience writing for a B2B audience. Preferably, you’re into the SaaS world and understand how it works.
- You enjoy copywriting and follow the latest trends and techniques. You also understand our brand voice and can see yourself communicating the same way.
To apply for this job please visit betterproposals.io.