Remote Customer Success Manager
🚀 Want to join a team of A-players in an exciting, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment?
We’re a small team solving big problems in the property management industry. Bootstrapped since 2013, we’re passionate about helping small businesses simplify growth and streamline operations, providing the leading CRM in our space.
The long version of our story: Back when web 2.0 was a thing (get off my lawn!) LeadSimple’s founders started a lead generation business connecting landlords with property management companies. Witnessing the challenges lead buyers had closing deals led to a natural segue to build out an industry-specific CRM which became the de-facto industry standard. Fast forward to 2020 when we released a process/workflow suite to move from the sales side of our client’s business into the heart of day-to-day operations. The market was hungry and responded aggressively to the new direction, which led us to double down with growth and additional product expansion.
Expectations for your first 90 days:
- Understand the roles of each department in the customer cycle: sales, onboarding, support, and product. Displays working knowledge of a seamless handoff between sales and customer success.
- Understand customer needs, pain points, and motivations for using the product. Able to identify churn signals in advance: bad customer fit, poor account handoff, bad product experience.
- Develop a sticky product experience that aligns with customer goals. Be a partner with the customer and tactfully nudge the adoption of advanced features to help them reach the next level. Able to independently drive expansion and seek to upsell opportunities. Expansion revenue should be visible and measurable by the end of 90 days.
A day in the life of…
- Manage churn and increase customer satisfaction
- Drive account expansion and increase the lifetime value
- Liaise with the Sales team to understand client needs
- Liaise with the Onboarding team to understand the client experience
- Bridge the gap between Sales, Onboarding, and Support teams
- Ensure clients get fast time-to-value
- Keep clients engaged and regularly using LeadSimple
- Advocate for clients by connecting their wishes to the larger strategy
- Advocate for the company by getting customers excited about upcoming product launches and updates
- Monthly Friday Free Day
- Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off (in addition to the above)
- Monthly Healthcare Allowance
- Yearly Vacation Allowance
- Fun and outcome-driven work environment with a smart, hard-working team
- Location independence
- Mission-driven company and values-based culture
Please only apply if you
- Embrace learning new technology
- Learn fast
- Communicate crisply
- Proactively seek solutions
- Own the outcome
- Embody emotional maturity
- Bring an optimistic “can do” attitude
- Supply your own internet and smartphone
- Have B2B SaaS experience (preferred)
We have an amazing team of A-Players and we’re ready to add more! Selected candidates might have written assessments and multiple interviews with different people. We’ll do whatever it takes to get the right person in the right seat.
If you think you would thrive in the above environment and make an impact on our customers, we’d love to talk to you!
**NOTE: We are not accepting applications from within the United States at this time.
To apply for this job please visit www.leadsimple.com.