Sharebite is the leading food ordering platform built for companies to feed their employees. Our platform allows their employees to place meal orders with their favorite restaurants while helping to combat food insecurity in local communities. Every meal ordered on Sharebite results in a meal donation through local partners like Feeding America and City Harvest, and to date, we have donated over 5 million meals.
About the Role
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join the Revenue Marketing team. This person will lead the evolution of our website (desktop + mobile web) and own conversion optimization of qualified traffic into leads. They will steer the next phase of how Sharebite will express our story to customers and prospects and ensure that we create the right web experiences and optimal conversion funnels for visitors at each step of their buying journey.
This role reports to the Director of Demand Gen & Performance Marketing. We are looking for someone who is a master of B2B web/mobile best practices, tools, and testing approaches. The Digital Strategy Manager is obsessed with user experience and consumer psychology and has a knack for knowing what will capture attention and motivate visitors to take the desired action. This person is also a practitioner of agile development, in a constant state of testing, learning, and optimizing. Sharebite is a fairly flat organization so you will have an opportunity to interface with team members across the company at every level. As an early member of the marketing team, you will wear many hats and will join a small team of experts to create a lasting brand.
The Digital Strategy Manager will:
- Own conversion rate optimization (CRO), SEO, web / mobile web performance, A/B testing, conversational chat marketing, and lead flow management.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales counterparts to ensure our website is an optimized resource for prospecting, and customer support, and serves demand generation goals.
- Lead re-platform / redesign of the current website in accordance with demand gen objectives. Integrate CMS capabilities, launch a blog, newsletter, new press room, landing page tools, and customer stories archive.
- Develop and drive the web and experimentation vision, strategy, and reporting cadence for Sharebite.com, always guided by a mobile-first philosophy.
- Build and execute SEO strategies to attract Sharebite prospects and drive them into our lead funnel. Ensure SEO strategy and execution goals are met and aligned with SEM.
- Write requirements documentation and collaborate with copywriters and designers to bring to life marketing strategies that delight and convert visitors.
- Support the Customer Success team by launching automated/self-service features (e.g. Intercom).
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Marketing Campaign Manager to create, publish and promote video demos/tutorials and thought leadership content that will increase speed to close.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience successfully executing B2B web/mobile web strategies that convert traffic into leads and drive revenue growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Marketing concentration a plus
- Expertise with CMS platforms (e.g. WordPress, Drupal), hands-on experience with web intelligence platforms; optimization tools; conversational marketing tools, and web analytics.
- Proactive, organized, curious, entrepreneurial problem solver who loves experimentation.
- A deep respect for the value of the brand and preserving brand identity.
- Strong organization, project management, and time management skills, with the ability to react to shifting priorities.
- Track record of achieving marketing objectives with effective UX strategy and SEO practices.
- Experience managing third-party agencies/vendors and working cross-functionally with Product, Product Marketing, Engineering, Demand Gen, Marketing Operations, and Brand.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communications skills.
- Experience with web experimentation and analytics tools such as Optimizely, Branch, Hotjar, and Looker as well as landing page tools and plug-ins to digitize sales activities like Ceros, Unbounce, and Hubspot.
- Ability to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various swim lanes on track with minimal guidance.
- Ability to work autonomously and collaborate effectively as part of a remote team.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to succinctly. communicate complex concepts to a broad audience.
- Experience with food tech or HR tech is a plus.
At Sharebite, we are committed to providing competitive pay and benefits that are in line with industry and market standards. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, and location.
The base compensation range for this role is $110k – $150k per year, however actual salaries can vary based on a candidate’s qualifications, skills, and competencies.
Salary is just one component of Sharebite’s total compensation package, which includes equity, multiple health insurance options, and a wide range of benefits.
At Sharebite, we’re passionate about our mission to alleviate hunger and inspire employees to connect their work to a larger purpose. We know being well-fed is an essential ingredient for employee well-being, team performance, and company culture – we’ve seen the results! Sharebite is proud to have been recognized as one of Crain’s Best Places to Work NYC for two consecutive years and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation’s 2023 Citizens Awards for companies operating as a force for good.
Join our team and help bring do-good, feel-good eating to the world.
Sharebite is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you need additional accommodations to feel comfortable during your interview process, please email us at email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.