hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company globally. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 200,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 9 years, we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,500 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Miami to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate, and to always live Day One.
- Become the gatekeeper on design-best practices being shipped
- Drive collaboration with other team members and stakeholders working on global-scale software
- Develop clear bug-reporting functionality (you will be the power user here), and help our engineers prioritize which bugs to squash first
- Write and design test automation scripts and integrate tests into the CI pipeline
- Provide technical leadership to other developers through pair programming, code reviews, mentorship, and guidance
- Architect and develop the front end of mission-critical applications
- Integrate your solutions into the larger system architecture of our company
- Ensure that technical solutions follow best practices, are reliable, are easily maintainable, and can scale to always serve our customers
- Develop in-depth knowledge of hear.com business processes and KPIs in order to better understand the customer and effectively serve their needs using technology
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Collaborate on a daily basis with other developers, designers, copywriters, managers, QA engineers, and other cross-functional team members in different countries
- Deep understanding of web performance and how browsers work under the hood to render and paint web pages on the screen
- Experience with React and Gatsby
- Experience using WordPress and PHP
- You have worked with build tools such as Gulp or Parcel
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Fierce interest in personal development, self-improvement, and endless self-optimization and learning is a must
- Experience with on-site testing platforms (Optimizely, Google Optimize, etc.) is a plus.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with different people in engineering, marketing, and creative fields.
- Working knowledge of current standards and best practices for CRO, UX, accessibility, and the web
- Working knowledge of major web analytics tools, specifically Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager or platforms such as Adobe Analytics, DOMO, etc
- An eye for design
- Change lives… see the real-world impact of what you do (this is the best part) !!
- A chance to shape the future of a leading HealthTech
- A unique content-driven, top-performing, and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package with entrepreneurial incentives
- Option to work remotely
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.