HostPapa’s Engineering team is growing and we’re looking for Backend and Full Stack Developers to add to the team! Help us shape and build the future of our hosting platform. We believe in empowering our developers to innovate and implement the technologies and solutions that best suit the problem at hand.
What will you do?
- Build and integrate scalable and geo-distributed microservices with a focus on performance and maintainability in a variety of languages and platforms including, but not limited to, PHP, TypeScript, Go, AWS Lambda, Kubernetes, and more.
- Create and improve automated testing to ensure the long-term stability of our applications including unit tests, acceptance tests, and static analysis, all integrated with our continuous integration environment for seamless peer reviews and deployments.
- Collaborate with peers by performing code reviews in pull requests and staging environments, discussing implementation details for new projects in planning and refinement sessions, and improving our local development environment and tools.
- Continually progress in your career by working with Engineering leadership to ensure challenges and opportunities that will help you grow are put before you.
What’s it like to work here?
In HostPapa Engineering we trust every member to put in the work, hit deadlines agreed upon by the team after scoping the work to be done, all while ensuring a work-life balance and flexible schedule. You will work in a cross-functional scrum team made up of other Backend, Full Stack, and Frontend developers to tackle many of the interesting problems HostPapa faces. We are a self-sufficient team responsible for our work all the way to production so we built the processes to make peer reviews painless and staging-based testing as accurate as possible.
Technologies we use:
- PHP / PHPUnit / Codeception
- AWS – Lambda, CloudFormation, API Gateway, Route 53
- TypeScript / Go / Python / Bash
- TDD / Continuous Integration & Delivery / API Design First Methodologies
- Jest / Cypress
- Kubernetes / Docker / Vagrant
Grow with us:
We believe in personal growth while on the job and will work with you throughout your time at HostPapa to ensure you’re evolving and levelling up in your career. Additionally, we offer the following:
- Fully remote with flexible hours. We’re remote to the core with processes and tools in place to help you succeed just days after joining the team.
- Education reimbursement. Whether it’s certifications or access to online learning portals, we want everyone to learn and grow while working at HostPapa.
At HostPapa, we’ve been committed to providing a complete array of enterprise-grade cloud services solutions to every business owner since 2006. These services, traditionally out of reach to smaller businesses, are offered in a one-stop shop, making it quick and easy for customers to select the services they need to grow. We back these offerings with 24/7 award‑winning customer support in four languages.
Our HostPapa family values diversity and inclusion. We have a friendly company culture built on trust and respect spanning the entire company. With the acquisition of several companies into our product portfolio within the past year, we’re growing at an incredible rate and have ample opportunities for career growth.
Come join our talented team of enthusiastic, hard-working, passionate, driven people engaged in meaningful, innovative work. We can’t wait to meet you!
To apply for this job please visit hostpapa.applytojob.com.