- Programming Defi products for PolkaBridge using Nodejs/React
- Build highly performed front end – React/Redux stack
- Build Restful APIs, interact with MongoDb, Kafka, Web3js, Ethereum Contract, JSON Web Token
- Develop clean and reusable code
- Bring ideas and innovative UX/UI patterns
- Write and test clean, maintainable, and secure code
- Provide helpful, tactful, and critical feedback for pull requests
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with solidity libraries (e.g., web3.js…)
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with MongoDb
- Experience with Kafka and Message Queue model
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Passionate about the blockchain philosophy and understanding of the DeFi landscape
- Collegiate attitude and desire to share knowledge and support others who are learning by writing/publishing.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Allowance and reward: Depend on performance and products
PolkaBridge focuses on Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in India. They have a small team that’s between 11-50 employees.
To apply for this job please visit angel.co.