Patreon is the best place for creators to build memberships by providing exclusive access to their work and a deeper connection with their communities. We’re building a content and community platform where creators can engage directly with their fans and monetize their creativity while maintaining full ownership over the work they make and the communities they create.
We’re leaders in the membership space with 250,000+ active creators and over $3.5 billion paid directly to creators on our platform. Our team is building tools to optimize the creator-to-fan relationship, including native video, enhanced podcasting features, improved creation tools, and new community experiences. We’re continuing to invest heavily in building the most talented team in the Creator Economy and are looking for a Fullstack Engineer for our Fraud & Risk team to support our mission.
This role can be based in SF, NYC, or remotely.
About the Role
- Design, build, deploy, and support engineering solutions to manage and fight fraud. You’ll contribute to projects from the initial design process all the way to deployment.
- Collaborate with product, fraud operations, data science, payments, and compliance to engineering ways to combat fraud.
- Integrate internal machine learning models and third-party APIs to develop robust fraud detection applications.
- Develop internal tools for fraud operations to effectively manage manual processes.
- You have 2+ years of experience working as a software engineer
- You have an excitement for learning new things and for working with a variety of technologies in order to ship reliable code quickly
- You have experience working in Python, Java, and/or a similar general-purpose language
- You have a strong understanding of web servers and API design frameworks
- You are proficient at writing well-optimized MySQL database queries and can model data
- You have experience shipping code quickly using CI/CD
- You have a desire to write clean, easy-to-read code with strong attention to detail
Patreon powers creators to do what they love and get paid by the people who love what they do. Our team is passionate about making this mission and our core values come to life every day in our work. Through this work, our Patronauts:
- Put Creators First | They’re the reason we’re here. When creators win, we win.
- Build with Craft | We sign our name to every deliverable, just like the creators we serve.
- Make it Happen | We don’t quit. We learn and deliver.
- Win Together | We grow as individuals. We win as a team.
Patreon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.
Patreon offers a competitive benefits package including and not limited to salary, equity plans, healthcare, unlimited paid time off, company holidays and recharge days, commuter benefits, lifestyle stipends, learning and development stipends, patronage, parental leave, and 401k plan with matching.
The posted range represents the expected salary range for this job requisition and does not include any other potential components of the compensation package, benefits, and perks previously outlined. Ultimately, in determining pay, we’ll consider your experience, leveling, location, and other job-related factors.
USA Pay Range
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.