Remote Growth Researcher
Diversity is at the heart of who we are at Xapo Bank. We’re a fully distributed team of over 200 talented people that work remotely from 50+ countries around the world.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to learn and grow. We are committed to changing the way things are done.
To achieve that, we search the world for the best people for the job. This is how we are transforming the world of digital banking.
Our team is worldwide, and our capacity for innovation is limitless.
Join our remote team of dreamers and doers as we take Xapo Bank to the next level
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full-time, 100% remote position.
Work from anywhere!
We’re looking for a Growth Researcher to support our organisation in delivering insights that shape our go-to-market strategy and fuel our product growth. The role will be reporting to the Head of Data.
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full-time, 100% remote position. Work from anywhere!
- Drive the research efforts – internal and in collaboration with partners – required to deliver the insights to shape our go-to-market strategy and fuel our product growth.
- Work closely with the Strategy and Product organisations to define research plans to inform decision-making and improve the understanding of markets and customers.
- Drive the development and implementation of the Xapo Research Strategy.
- Understand and solve business problems by conducting both primary (e.g. surveys, in-depth interviews, jobs-to-be-done interviews) and secondary (e.g. literature reviews, data analysis) research.
- Synthesize research findings and communicate them to the key stakeholders in straightforward, practical and engaging ways. Translate them into clear and actionable recommendations.
- Work closely with the Data Team to give quantitative context to qualitative research and to add qualitative context to behavioural patterns observed in data.
- Maintain, grow and cultivate our research repository.
- Ensure your findings have a measurable and positive impact on the organization’s goals and define means of measuring that impact.
- Assist with developing the ideal customer profile and customer personas.
- Mastery of conceptualisation and execution of research studies with speed and at scale.
- Ability to confidently communicate research findings complemented by actionable recommendations.
- Exceptional ability to collect, structure, organise and synthesize different types of data and information.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, empathy and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A background in cognitive science, behavioural economics, or psychology is preferable.
- Experience with the jobs-to-be-done framework is preferable.
- Crypto market knowledge and an interest in finance/fintech.
- Experience with cross-cultural products and international research.
- A dedicated workspace
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications
- Alignment with Our Values.
Why work for Xapo?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, and work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Great work-life balance: Build amazing things with a balance of autonomy and collaborative teamwork. Set your own work schedule and make use of a flexible PTO plan when you need to recharge.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn and grow with a high-performance team. Learn how you learn best – from books to conferences, you’ll get a yearly budget for your individual learning and development goals.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.