Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work. We are looking for the next Stacker to help us accomplish this mission.
Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada, and the globe. We offer more than just a job; we provide a community where you can learn, grow, and thrive your way. Join a dynamic and diverse team that values relationships as much as results. Come build what matters with Formstack.
Lexi Young, Director of Total Rewards, is looking to hire someone who will complement and strengthen the team.
What You’ll Be Doing
The HR Analyst provides the HR team with invaluable insights into Formstack’s most important assets – its people. Leveraging Formstack’s robust data collection tools, they will uncover trends that drive or detract from engagement, employee experience, and employer brand. In addition, they will regularly report and educate on potential improvement areas that inform future HR Initiatives, staffing, employee turnover, and performance. Working with HR Sr. Leadership, the HR Analyst will continuously seek to optimize policies, practices, and data collection and reporting methods by regularly soliciting feedback on People Metrics from across the organization.
Who You Are
Do you love data? Can you turn feelings into numbers? Are you one part spreadsheets and one part relationship building? To be a successful Formstack HR Analyst, you can easily leverage and synthesize data while clearly articulating your recommendations for improvement. You’re proactive. You’re a relationship builder. As a result, people trust you, to tell the truth, act with discretion, and do the right thing.
How You’ll Succeed
- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from various sources, including the HRIS and payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, and other sources.
- Analyzes data for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, engagement, employee experience, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Partners with HRBPs to prepare departmental-level reports and visuals of data results.
- Assesses HRIS functionality and implements new modules and configurations as needed.
- Based on metrics and analysis, make recommendations for policies and activities to improve HR operations.
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- May assist with performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation processes.
- Build and leverage strong relationships with teammates and across the organization.
- Work closely with the HRBPs and HR Sr. Leadership to strategize, develop and implement people metrics for the organization.
What We’re Looking For
- Passion for improving organizational outcomes through data and analytics
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, including nested functions, lookups, pivot tables, etc
- 2+ years of experience maintaining an HRIS
- Incredibly detail-oriented, highly analytical, & solutions-focused
- Quick learner and comfortable navigating ambiguity
- Timely, transparent communication and the ability to produce analyses that tell a compelling story
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Can operate with a high degree of autonomy
- Bonus Points: Experience in Rippling, data analysis in Looker and SaaS business preferred.
$70,000 – $80,000 per year (USD) + bonus up to 5% of base salary
***This is a remote position.***
What Formstack Offers for Full-Time Employees in the US and Canada(exclude Quebec):
- Competitive health plans, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Monthly Health & Wellness and Technology stipends
- Half-day Fridays
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- 401k & Roth w/ safe harbour match (the US and Canada)
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company and team gatherings
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. Formstack is dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Formstack is an equal opportunity employer. We are passionately committed to equitable hiring and boldly dedicated to diversity in our work and staff. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on actual or perceived race, colour, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, uniform service member status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of colour, bilingual and bicultural individuals, LGBTQ+ persons, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.