We’re looking for a creative, hands-on Marketing Intern to support our Brand and Communications team.
Are you 24/7 scrolling through social media? Are you known for always being up to date on the latest trends and influencers? Are you already thinking that this job ad would have worked better as a video?
Smiler is a brand that is driven by the need to create – we’re capturing hundreds of photos every hour, for thousands of people around the world, all in an effort to preserve the moments that matter most.
That’s why we’re looking for a young gun that is driven by the same obsessive need to ideate, create and generate. Whether it’s words, videos, or visuals, this is more than just making sure the pixels are perfect or the grammar is great. If your brain is like a firehose of ideas, you’re passionate about travel and/or photography, and you’re still reading this after that firehose brain metaphor, we would love to hear from you.
This role will have the opportunity to shape, build and execute global communication campaigns as part of the team that develops coordinates, and executes Smiler’s marketing and communications worldwide.
What will you do:
- Work as part of our Brand team to develop content concepts and strategies for customer and photographer audiences
- Come up with creative still and video concepts for Instagram, TikTok, Linkedin, and Facebook
- Act as guardian and protector of our social media accounts and engage with our audience
- Respond to queries via our social media channels
- Research, identify and approach key influencers who are in line with our brand identity
- Help establish brand partnerships
- Find new creative opportunities to grow our channels even more
- Plan, write, and sourced imagery for daily content
- Roll up your sleeves and get hands-on with various other types of content, such as articles, infographics, case studies, newsletters, and other marketing materials
- Support the team with other content and marketing tasks, such as brand and marketing, community management, Online Travel Agencies, and more
- Enrolled final-year student in Communications, Marketing, or similar relevant education
- Experience with design software including Canva and/or Adobe
- Excellent written and grammatical skills in English. Knowledge of other European languages would be muy Bueno / wünderbar / lekker
- Strategic, creative, and conceptual mindset
- A genuine hunger for development, keen to chase after opportunities when you identify a chance to make an impact and get involved
- A creative and analytical mind that knows how to make things happen and seize content opportunities when they come your way
- Good communication skills, a flair for storytelling, and knowledge of how to target specific audiences
What we’re offering
- An empowered role with real responsibilities
- A platform to showcase your strategic thinking and creative output
- The opportunity to play a part in shaping our content and audience engagement strategy
- A flexible working environment as a work-from-anywhere company
- A warm company culture – we are inclusive, social, and happy to help you grow
- An excellent learning environment – you will get first-hand experience of the role and we’ll guide you through your journey
- A potential full-time role depending on your performance after your internship
Does this sound like the challenge you’re looking for?
Apply by clicking the apply button, fill in the online form, attach your CV and make a short (selfie) video to explain why you are the best hire for this role. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s what happens after you send your application:
You’ll receive an email confirmation confirming our hiring department has received your application. And an update will follow as to what the next stage of this adventure will be for you
We believe that valuable memories deserve to be captured in high quality. It’s our mission to achieve that on a global scale for everyone. We are the world’s first on-the-spot photography marketplace that brings photographers and consumers together at tourist hotspots and other leisure locations. Globally, we are one of the most ambitious and fastest-growing startups to achieve international scale at lightning speed. We already live on 3 continents, in 70 countries, and in over 670 cities, and we need your help to expand further!
To apply for this job please visit smiler.recruitee.com.