Remote Paid Media Associate (Search)
Website Launch Potato
Launch Potato is a digital media company with a portfolio of brands and technologies. As The Discovery and Conversion Company, Launch Potato’s mission is to be the most innovative, tech-enabled media company connecting consumers to the world’s leading brands.
The company is headquartered in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida, with a unique international team across more than a dozen countries. Launch Potato’s success comes from a diverse, energetic culture and a high-performing, entrepreneurial team.
You will work with senior team members to contribute to the continued growth of paid media campaigns for multiple brands within Launch Potato’s portfolio of companies. You will continue to build upon your foundational knowledge and skills within the Google platform to build campaigns, provide thoughtful recommendations, and deliver a strong return on ad spend through creative iteration and ideation, testing new strategies, and ongoing optimizations. You will also report on business KPIs, oversee the testing structure, and perform research to develop new vertical themes based on marketplace insights and competitive analyses. The overall purpose of this position is to ensure that the Paid Media team can seamlessly move forward by increasing the market share of existing verticals and expanding into new verticals as the business continues to grow.
You will be responsible for meeting critical business goals for Launch Potato’s FinanceBuzz brand while supporting the Paid Media team with asset sourcing and creation, campaign management, and testing.
- Own the daily pacing/reporting process on Google Search for the assigned verticals, ensuring campaigns are pacing to meet daily/monthly/quarterly projections, with opportunity for growth into additional Google channels (Display, Discovery, Video, Performance Max)
- Source assets (ad copy & creative materials) for Search & Display campaigns, maintaining an organized asset library to be used across channels
- With oversight from senior team members, tactically plan, launch and optimize new campaigns across verticals on Google Search
- Performing routine health checks and in-flight optimizations to drive higher CTR, resulting in lower CPAs, and a higher return on ad spend
- Own an ongoing test log to document tests, wins, and losses over time, sharing results with the Google team and larger Paid Media team
- Collaborate with broader internal teams (performance, account management, paid media) to provide performance and optimization updates, identifying head/tailwinds that could impact delivery
- Utilize competitive research tools (Ahrefs, Adbeat, SimilarWeb, SpyFu, etc.) to understand each vertical’s landscape and identify areas of improvement (copy) / opportunity (targeting)
- Over time, expand Google’s expertise to fully own campaigns and platforms from end-to-end (campaign creation, asset building, launch, optimization, etc.)
- Growing your Google ad buying skillset and staying up to date with platform best practices
What You Need to Succeed
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills, both verbal and written, in order to develop cross-department relationships and keep stakeholders informed of campaign performance
- A successful track record of launching and managing Google Search campaigns
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience planning, managing, and optimizing Google Search campaigns
- Experience writing copy for Search ads
- Ability to differentiate between various Google ad channels in terms of their unique operations, audience, and successful creative/messaging
- Analytical skills; a natural inclination to “follow the data” and make decisions and recommendations based on data
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, Vlookups, etc.) and the ability to analyze large sets of data
- Ability to work US Eastern Time Zone 9am-6pm; working hours may differ
- Embody the values of Launch Potato: Own Outcomes, Embrace Change, No BS, Team Unity and Hustle
Bonus Point For
- Experience buying on additional platforms including Bing or any other paid media channels within the Google suite (Display, Discovery, Video, Performance Max)
- Experience writing ad copy (headlines, descriptions) and designing and creating image assets in Canva
- Experience with reporting/analytics software such as Looker, Tableau, etc.
- A general interest and knowledge of personal finance
Want to make your impact in a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
From Day One, we’ve been committed to having a diverse, inclusive team and culture. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We value diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit launchpotato.com.