Hakkoda is a modern data consultancy empowering data-driven organizations. We are experts in helping companies realize the full value of the Snowflake Data Cloud. We provide consulting and managed services in data architecture, data engineering, analytics, and data science. We are renowned for bringing our client’s deep expertise, being easy to work with, and for our fun culture as a great place to work! We are looking for curious and creative individuals who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s input and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding individuals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work. Our team is distributed across the United States and Costa Rica. If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging, and rapidly-growing Snowflake consulting services company, and if you are passionate about making a difference in this world, apply now. Hakkoda is expanding our Go To Market team to support the growing market adoption of our services. Startups to the top Fortune 500 companies rely on Hakkoda to help solve their biggest cloud and data challenges.
THE ROLE DESCRIPTION:
As Partner Marketing Manager, you will play an integral role in deepening Hakkoda’s relationships with our strategic partners and managing Hakkoda’s presence at key industry events. Our Snowflake strategic partnership will be the primary focus, but you’ll manage and initiate additional marketing activities with Matillion, Fivetran, Alation, Sigma, Data Iku, and others. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will have a unique opportunity to help lead and grow our brand through partner channel marketing activities and field events.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Act as a supportive point of contact and advocate for Snowflake, Hakkoda’s most important strategic partner
- Own Hakkoda’s partner marketing KPIs, goals, and initiatives, growing relationships with key industry partners, and identifying new opportunities
- Support relationships with the Hakkoda Marketing & Sales teams and Partner Sales & Marketing teams to enable collaboration with our collective customers and prospects
- Work closely with Snowflake’s Sales regions, Alliances, and Field Marketing groups in support of Hakkoda’s Sales and Marketing teams, developing GTM plans, including marketing plays and co-sell motions
- Review and report on global co-sell metrics periodically and on an ongoing basis to measure the success of partnering in the field
- Research, plan and maintain a marketing calendar of events including 3rd party industry conferences, partner-driven live events series, webinars, and regional field events Manage logistics and execution of all planned events; event themes, work with outside vendors, oversee fulfillment/inventory levels, manage events’ sales staffing
- Explore new lines of business, building and deepening partner relationships while successfully leading cross-functional initiatives
- Support the strategy with Snowflake and other partners to develop opportunities to partner on solutions and co-branded value propositions
- Work cross-functionally with Snowflake field sales staff and Hakkoda internal teams (Sales, Sales Operations, Legal, Finance, Marketing, Product, etc.) to support the achievement of partner marketing goals and objectives
- Collaborate with the alliance’s organization on Snowflake’s strategic sponsorships and go-to-market execution plan at partner events
- Maintain direct alignment with Sales & Marketing teams in terms of all pre and post-event communication, marketing-driven campaigns, and event promotion strategy.
- Manage internal field events communication between Sales and Marketing
- Evaluate all campaigns’ impact & ROI to determine the success and forecast for potential future investment
- Design and implement partner marketing programs and GTM strategies, such as Hakkoda’s onsite event series in Costa Rica
- Work with the Hakkoda L&D team to steward the development plans for consulting training, enablement, and certification plans with our software partners
- Work with Hakkoda sales and marketing leadership to plan and execute annual strategic plans and target metrics for Snowflake and our top-tier partners
ON DAY ONE WE WILL EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in field/event or partner marketing
- Minimum 2 years of digital marketing or channel marketing experience
- Experience or background in software and/or services alliances ecosystems (experience in healthcare and financial services verticals is a plus)
- Proven success managing alliance partnerships and the ability to identify and capitalize on areas of mutual business interests
- Knowledge/experience working in the Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Cloud, or Data Analytics space preferred
- Strong verbal, writing, and executive presentation skills
- Strong skills in multitasking, communication, negotiation, organization, and teamwork
- Proven self-starter with a high degree of initiative and the ability to learn quickly
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Ability/willingness to travel 30%
Hakkoda is an exciting, high-growth company, and we’re scaling our team. We are looking for exceptional people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Hakkoda. We are a collaborative team of high achievers. We love to explore, challenge, and have a lot of fun along the way. Are you ready for the adventure?
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.