Healthcare is going through an unprecedented transformation toward digital care and Medallion provides the critical administrative infrastructure to make that possible. Our platform enables organizations to license their providers in new states, verify existing credentials, and get in-network with health plans. In less than a year, we’ve launched our platform, built an all-star team, powered dozens of great companies, and served thousands of healthcare providers across the industry!
We’ve raised a total of $85M from some of the best investors like GV, Salesforce Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Spark Capital, Optum Ventures, and many others.
About the Role:
In this role, you’ll be supporting all HR/People-related operations. This includes offering HR and employee relations counsel, administration of benefits and leaves, ownership and relationship management of the HRIS/PEO vendor solution, and management of employee and contractor lifecycle processes such as on/off-boarding, performance management, etc.
The role will also contribute heavily towards organizational strategic objectives including performance and feedback systems, learning and development programs, and DE&I recruiting and retention initiatives. You’ll work as a close partner with most of Medallion’s core teams (Product, Marketing, Engineering, etc..) and be a crucial contributor to building a high-performing, scalable, organization. You will report to the Head of Talent.
- Build inclusion into all HR initiatives and procedures to ensure equity for all
- Manage onboarding, offboarding, and employee experience through Rippling and similar service
- Manage cross-functional initiatives and communication related to HR operations, employee engagement, workforce planning, organizational change, and other HR initiatives.
- Partner with HR to build and execute company-wide People processes
- Support Medallion benefits selection and the open enrollment process.
- Manage Medallion’s transition off the PEO system
- Oversee related processes, including leave administration, payroll, PTO, etc.
Who You Are:
- A builder who is used to start-up environments and is able to use intuition to manage their time and deliver results
- Experience building people programs for a diverse set of organizations, skill levels, and experiences
- A collaborative teammate who enjoys working with others and developing strong partnerships to achieve the best outcome
- A culture carrier, you build programs so all employees feel included and connected with each other and the company no matter geo-location or role within the organization
- A problem solver, you ask questions to uncover the root causes and can quickly iterate to a final, well-thought-out result, that is backed up by evidence
- A project manager, you have the discipline and creativity to turn ideas into a project plan based on business goals and execute it in a timely manner
Your experience includes:
- 1-2 years of HR, talent, or employee relations experience, preferably in a fast-growing startup
- Experience applying common HR policies, fair labor laws, and employee relations protocols
- Clear verbal and written communication (English does not be your first language)
- Knowledge of employment laws, EEOC Requirements, STD/FMLA, Reasonable Accommodation, and FLSA/wage-hour laws is a plus
- Experience at a scaling organization
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with payroll processing for 200+ employees (is a plus)
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.