Product Marketing Manager
Are you customer obsessed? Do you thrive at the intersection between marketing, product, and sales? Do you want to inspire the world to reimagine the future of work and how highly-skilled builders can design their careers? Do you want to work at a mission-driven company that’s creating the best place on earth for product builders—empowering them to work on what they want, with who they want, from where they want? Then we just might have the job for you.
A.Team is the world’s first Cloud-Based Team Network. We connect our invite-only network of 7,500+ top product builders with each other as “A.Teams,” and then those A. Teams with market-leading companies to do their best work. We’re creating a new category through content and thought leadership—inspiring companies to reimagine how they prototype, innovate, and build their companies, and empowering product builders with an entirely new way to design their careers outside the rigid structures of the corporate world. We’re a remote-first company and open to candidates anywhere in the world.
Product Marketing A.Team
At A.Team, Product Marketing is the art and science of defining the position of our platform and community. Through customer research, messaging, design, and constant iteration, our product marketing represents the overarching voice of builders + clients. It’s an informer for product strategy. It’s an enabler of sales and an accelerator for adoption. The Product Marketing Manager will conduct product research, lead segmentation efforts, develop product positioning, launch integrated go-to-market plans, arm the sales team with effective sales enablement content & tools, and build out lifecycle marketing programs that drive long-term value. We’re looking for someone who’s willing to boldly experiment, fail, and iterate—leveraging both their storytelling instincts and data analysis skills. We’re a remote-first company and open to candidates anywhere in the world.
- Product Research: Understand and translate industry trends and insights to influence product and go-to-market strategy by conducting market research and analyzing metrics.
- Help inform Product Strategy: Partner with the Product Lead of the client-facing platform to distill data that informs product decisions.
- Product Positioning: Develop messaging, positioning, segmentation, content, pricing & packaging, and go-to-market plans for product and feature launches.
- Finding the story in the story: Connect granular product and feature positioning to the overall A. Team vision of empowering independents and companies to build differently.
- Sales Enablement Content: write and develop unique and compelling content that nurtures leads and drives adoption.
- Go-to-market: Partner with the Product Lead of the client app to bring new features to market, identifying and executing Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 launches.
- Lifecycle Marketing: Collaborate with the Product lead to building cross-channel campaigns across email, product notifications, and content to drive more engagement and upsell with existing customers.
- 6-8 years of B2B product marketing experience (marketplace or network experience is a plus)
- Strong understanding of an enterprise sales cycle, persona needs, and what sellers need to be successful
- Data-driven & results-oriented with extensive experience conducting market research and analyzing metrics
- Passion for a test-and-learn approach to decision-making, including being comfortable iterating
- Able to work cross-functionally, manage multiple projects, and adapt to shifting priorities quickly
- Entrepreneurial spirit embraces challenges, embodies resilience, passionate team player who demonstrates a hunger to succeed. Motivated by start-up culture and fast-paced environments.
At A.Team, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.