Qualio is on a mission to empower life science teams to launch and scale life-saving products. We’re doing that by building a connected and integrated quality management platform for the entire life science ecosystem. Qualio is trusted by 100s of highly regulated international customers, ranging from the bleeding edge of computational biology and machine learning to household names in mRNA vaccine development.
The Qualio team is an all-remote, globally distributed workforce with teammates in over ten countries.
What’s the opportunity?
Make a significant impact in a company helping improve lives by enabling teams to launch and scale quality health sciences products. The mission of product marketing is to learn from customers, the market, partners, the sales team, customer success teams, and the rest of Qualio and then build out and refine the positioning, messaging, and content that educates partners, prospects and customers on how Qualio meets their needs. You will work closely with the sales, customer success, product, and partners to understand what content helps drive acceleration along the customer journey.
Join Qualio and help companies discover a better way to manage the quality of their products.
What will I be doing?
- Craft and own the communication around the business value proposition, working with internal and external stakeholders as well as technical and non-technical audiences
- Develop and coordinate marketing strategies
- Strong collaboration with Product, Sales, Customer Success, and other Marketing teams
- Publicly launch new products and features to our partners and channels delivering messaging that communicates the product’s value
- Develop partner and market-facing assets including collateral, data sheets, white papers, videos, presentations, and selling tools across a wide range of quality and regulatory topics
- Work closely with demand generation to create amazing prospects experiences and customer journeys
- Bring customer stories to life through content that will resonate with our target audience
- Speak or present at industry events or webinars when needed
- Monitors markets for emerging trends to identify opportunities/challenges
- Support sales by driving competitive intelligence
- Build an engaged community/following to establish Qualio as a thought leader and influencer in quality management for life sciences
What skills do I need?
- Strong product marketing experience in a B2B software environment
- Strong ability to influence and work cross-functionally
- Excellent writer and storyteller – the ability to articulate, in written and spoken forms internally and externally, the long-term vision and also help sales and marketing communicate the value of Qualio
- Product and market expertise – Prior experience in a related field is a bonus, but you’ll need to demonstrate the ability to learn and grow
- Ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects
- Strong analytical aptitude to analyze customer data in order to find commonalities, trends, and stories that can be used in marketing and to make strategic decisions
- Able to perform under pressure, prioritize and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
- A demonstrated history of being a team player, and a desire to jump in and get your hands dirty as needed.
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401k
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Unlimited PTO (minimum of 15 days/year)
- Professional development budget
- Co-working space allowance or home office budget
- Company retreats
- 12-weeks fully paid parental leave
- Opportunity to make a difference by helping life-saving products to get to market
A note to candidates:
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company and we are most interested in finding the BEST candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background, and that’s okay. We would strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications described.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.