Remote QA Manager
Crowdbotics is on a mission to democratize the software development process by providing entrepreneurs, product managers, and technical teams with the tools to build applications with zero to minimal coding. Embedded in our DNA are the following beliefs and values:
- open systems empower our customers to build future-proof businesses on our platform
- open architectures enable customers to leverage the “best-of-breed” technologies for their business and our platform should support and embrace them
- machine-generated code is just a means to an end. It needs to coexist with human-written code and be readable by humans in order to be truly useful.
- customers stay on our platform because of the openness, flexibility, and value that our platform offers, and not because they are locked into our platform through inaccessible code.
- talent is global and we will strive to make it accessible to our customers with minimal effort. We are looking for like-minded people who believe in our mission, and share our vision of a world where anyone can build software – at scale.
Do you have what it takes to be a software QA mastermind? Do you enjoy leading and motivating a team of remote test engineers who work on cutting-edge web applications? If you answered yes to both questions then you might be the software QA manager we are looking for!
As a QA Manager at Crowdbotics, you will be responsible for overseeing and improving our software test process and test automation for our web applications written in React.js, Vue.js, and Django/Python as well as apps generated by our platform in React Native. You will also bring your own creative ideas for improvement. You will work closely with the development team and the product owner to ensure the quality and reliability of our software products.
- Manage, mentor and coach a team of remote test engineers.
- Define and implement test strategies, plans, cases and scripts that cover all aspects of our web applications.
- Establish and maintain test automation frameworks and tools that make testing more efficient and effective.
- Monitor and report on test results defects and issues with clarity and accuracy.
- Collaborate with the development team and the product managers to ensure alignment of requirements specifications and expectations.
- Identify risks, gaps, and opportunities for improvement in the software test processes.
- 5+ years of experience in software testing.
- 2+ years of experience in managing or leading a fully remote team of test engineers.
- Familiar with web application frameworks such as React.js, Vue.js, Django, Python and React Native.
- Experience in test automation tools such as Selenium, WebDriver, Cypress.io, etc.
- Experience in Agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban
- Excellent communication collaboration problem-solving skills
To apply for this job please visit crowdbotics-corp.breezy.hr.