AlphaPoint is a financial technology company powering digital asset exchanges and brokerages worldwide. Through its secure, scalable, and customizable white-label digital asset trading platform, AlphaPoint has enabled over 150 customers in 35 countries to launch and operate digital asset markets, as well as digitize assets. AlphaPoint and its award-winning blockchain technology have helped startups and institutions discover and execute their blockchain strategies since 2013.
(US or Canada-based Candidates Only)
We are looking for a Security Developer focused on security features and enhancing the strength of security and fraud prevention tools to protect the wallet and end-user assets from theft and fraudulent activity.
- Coordinate with the development team to understand the system from a security perspective
- Work alongside the development team to create and maintain secure code
- Continuously run security tests against a representative system and presentation of recommendations and results
- Regularly testing our systems from a security perspective
- Provide input into security-related topics and assist in securing security practices internally within our organization
- Perform application security testing as part of the software development process to ensure there are no security vulnerabilities in a new or updated version of the application.
- Participate in deployment tests
- Collaborate with the security team to perform internal pentests
- Strong with testing and QA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in similar roles.
- Mid-senior experience in a cybersecurity-related position
- Programming and scripting knowledge/skills: Net, C#, Python, PowerShell
- Experience with using Linux
- Experience in API security and mobile application testing
Preferred skills & knowledge:
- Professional experience in the Cryptocurrency industry, including exchange, retail trading, deposit, and withdrawal experience
- Burp Suite, Postman
- Experience with using Linux and kali Linux, Parrot OS, or similar API security testing experience
- Python, PowerShell
Here are some of the benefits of working at AlphaPoint:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation Bonus
- Unlimited Vacation
- Brex company credit card
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and an inspiring startup environment with colleagues internationally
To apply for this job please visit alphapoint.applytojob.com.