Remote Senior Digital Marketer
Website Ferry Hopper
Ferryhopper is an equal-opportunity employer that welcomes diversity and is committed to inclusion in the workplace. We do not accept discrimination and harassment of any kind. This policy applies to all employment practices within our company!
Ferryhopper is revolutionizing online ferry booking, aiming to change the way people travel by ferry. We are collaborating with more than 80 major ferry companies across 22 countries, bringing a fresh and seamless ferry booking experience. We always strive to cater to the needs of all travellers and keep improving our services.
If you want to know more about the team, read about Ferryhopper in a nutshell.
Ferryhopper is a company that has disrupted the ferry market with its top-notch approach in all fields; modern products, out-and-out services and a quirky marketing approach. We are currently looking for an experienced digital marketer that would be one of the main driving forces behind the online growth of the company.
If you are someone who is experienced in building strategies that correctly reflect business goals but also loves digging deep into creating, optimizing and monitoring advertising campaigns, then you are reading the right job description.
This is a role that combines two important traits:
1. Strategy adept: You know how to blend data and inputs into game-changing, practical insights and you can understand what is going to move the needle most.
2. Operational master: You always know how your campaigns, keywords and audiences are performing, and are constantly working to optimize them.
- Analyze SEM and Social Media campaign data to provide and execute relevant action plans around keywords, landing pages, ad copy, audiences, bidding algorithms, competition and more.
- Strategically plan budget, and help execute and measure paid search marketing strategy on a global scale.
- Improve the efficiency of our channels on a weekly basis, by identifying growth opportunities, testing hypotheses and scaling winning tests to improve SEM and Social Media paid traffic productivity.
- Define, drive and differentiate funnel acquisition strategies for different kinds of campaigns and advertising channels.
- Pull insights from our internal data to better target and reach the audience in a cheaper way.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from the marketing team to strengthen the paid search program and make sure that all insights and targets are prioritized correctly.
- Carefully analyze market and competition trends on a regular basis.
- Proven SEM and Social Media advertising experience and success of at least 5 years managing campaigns across Google and/or other search engines
- Demonstrated success in optimizing high campaign budgets
- Experience in creating and executing strategies for SEM and Social Media advertising campaigns across cross-device products with app & web interface
- Solid business understanding and ability to connect Marketing/Business goals with Digital Marketing strategy, campaign goals, campaign content and KPIs
- Excellent analytical skills and you love working hands-on on Meta Business Suite and Google Ads to optimize KPIs, identifying opportunities and gaps on a daily basis
- High familiarity with link tracking, conversion pixels/tags, online marketing attribution concepts, CAC and LTV
- Good connection with brand marketing and an eye for money-making content
- Professional fluency in English; any other language will be considered an asset
The following points will also be greatly appreciated:
- Proactive, self-directed, and able to define and execute projects independently
- Experienced in fields relevant to the travel/ tourism industry
- Experienced in B2C accounts
- An original and creative problem solver, that finds solutions outside the standardized best practices
- Team player with respect and understanding for the people you collaborate with
- Keeping up with digital marketing trends relevant to GA4, tracking and privacy.
Our team is our number one priority; we try to offer an amazing work environment. This includes:
- Competitive compensation package
- Equipment of your choice
- Training and educational budget throughout the year
- Work in a collaborative and dynamic environment
- Great office space at the heart of Athens with fresh fruit and vegetables always available 🙂
- Growth opportunities
- Flexible working hours & remote working
To apply for this job please visit ferryhopper.recruitee.com.