Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
As we continue to build…
We’re seeking curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. Joining now means helping shape our vision, structures, and systems; playing a key role as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
Research has been central to our product development and business strategy since the very beginning – and our team continues to grow, along with our user base and product. Working with our product and marketing teams at Robinhood, you’ll help us systematically understand how people interact with financial products and how they think and feel about money.
We are seeking a Senior User Experience Researcher to join our Gold team. You will partner with horizontal leadership across pillars and functions to identify growth opportunities throughout the customer journey and help strategize and define how Robinhood brings new customers to the platform. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, loves collaboration, and is curious and flexible.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Proactively and independently identify high-impact questions from a product or business perspective
- Answer research questions with a strong blend of qualitative and quantitative methods, building upon and synthesizing with all kinds of prior data and knowledge
- Analyze the growth funnel and results across experiments to identify and investigate core barriers and strategic opportunities along the journey for Gold
- Represent the voice of the user throughout the development process, working closely with PMs, data scientists, designers, engineers, marketing strategists, researchers, and leadership
- Clearly communicate your rich research insights, translating findings into strategic and tactical impact for product strategy and leadership
- Collaborate and partner across our outstanding Research Community
- Demonstrated years of qualitative or quantitative research experience; it can either be industry-only or a combination of proven experience and academic research
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Behavioral Economics, Anthropology, Sociology, or similar
- Record of applying your research skills to create product and business impact
- Strong work ethic, excellent organization, and communication skills
- Love and care for your craft
- Experience with product growth models and methods
- Strong quantitative background (e.g. expertise in survey design, inferential analyses, etc.) and understanding of statistics
- Masters or PhD Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Behavioral Economics, Anthropology, Sociology, or similar
- Passion for working and learning in a fast-growing company
CO Residents: In Colorado, the base pay for this position ranges from $126000 to $167000. This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus and participation in Robinhood’s equity plan.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey to democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Click here to learn more about Robinhood’s Benefits.
Robinhood is a primarily remote company. If hired, you will work as a remote employee unless the job you are applying for has a different working model specified. Please reach out to your recruiter if you have any questions regarding the job’s working model.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.