Rock Content is a rapidly expanding global marketing technology company creating interactive content experiences for our customers. Join a distributed team as a Senior .NET Developer and help build and evolve one of our global products. You’ll join technical discussions to solve the challenges faced on a daily basis, as well as helping our team through constant knowledge sharing. We’ve tripled our growth in the last 2 years and we need you to join our journey to IPO! Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/
- Implement best practices when it comes to coding performance and design patterns;
- Develop clean, testable and easy to maintain code;
- Deploy new features and help investigate bugs on existing ones;
- Do code reviews and provide feedback to the team;
- Help the team grow technically through constant knowledge sharing;
- Help us build a community around our products through knowledge sharing;
You will need:
- Advanced or fluent English skills;
- Coding using C#, .NET core;
- SQL database;
- HTTP protocols, API RESTful;
- Detail oriented and analytical;
- Excited about different challenges;
- Highly accountable
- Being able to work as a team to accomplish a goal;
- Eager to learn everyday;
- Customer oriented;
- Communication and openness to feedback.
Nice to have:
- Projects available on GitHub;
- Experience with Amazon AWS and/or Docker;
- Knowledge in CI/CD tools;
- Knowledge in React framework;
What we offer:
- Rock University – free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community and Rockers
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by unleashing collaboration through technology, connecting them to a global network of creative talents and delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience.
If you’re looking to learn every day, use new marketing technologies, and have the opportunity to innovate and make an impact, you will find all of that at Rock!
We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Diversity is very important to us and that’s why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
We’re rapidly expanding, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! We are remote-first and distributed around in the world. Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/.
Our 5-step hiring process
- Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we’re looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you’re looking for! We’ll always let you know either way if you’re moving forward or not.
- Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We’re also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
- Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of our work process.
- Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check our Culture Code.
- Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the person who is going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.