A Security Beast Built Bit By Bit
We started because we were tired. Tired of combing through domain lists and forensic data manually, tired of searching through numerous sites for all the data we needed. We patiently waited for the perfect tool, but it never came. Our solution had to be vast, fast, and able to update daily — so we assembled a talented team and built it from scratch.
As people who’ve dreamed about a product like this for most of our professional career, we’re taking care to build the product in a way that really will set the standard for big data services. If you aren’t blown away by the speed, reliability, scale, and simplicity of the data we can provide you then we haven’t done our job. Are you the one to help us spread the word?
SecurityTrails was founded in June 2017, and from the very start it was decided that it would be a fully remote team. What began as a team of three people based in the US has grown into a team that currently counts 30 individuals. And that’s not even taking into account the number of contractors we work with, living and working across the entire globe.
SecurityTrails strives to make the biggest treasure-trove of cyber intelligence data readily available in an instant. We work relentlessly to empower experts so they can thwart future attacks with up-to-date data, proprietary tools, and custom solutions.
- Being accountable for individual and group account targets
- Suggest and implement actions to improve sales performance
- Networking and engaging with new potential customers
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through product use
- Understand customer needs and requirements to position SecurityTrails’ services as a solution to meet those needs. The service
- portfolio includes API, investigations and Attack Surface management.
- Reporting on the status of accounts and transactions
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams to align about critical strategic projects
You are experienced in
- B2B / enterprise SaaS sales
- Understanding of sales performance metrics and KPIs
- Balancing both long-term projects and day-to-day responsibilities
- Sales and care for customers
- >3 years of enterprise sales in cybersecurity
- Working full-time in a remote environment
- Trips to team meet ups are paid
- Teammates from countries all over the world
- Monday till Friday working days
- Paid vacations
- Educational support
- Great company culture