We’re a well-funded (Series A), remote-first team (40+ employees) on a mission to solve the complexities of managing datasets, ML infrastructure, ML models lifecycle, and other ML & data-centric workflows.
We value great collaboration and communication skills, both among internal teams and in how we interact with our users.
We take care to balance and be responsive to the needs of our open source community as well as our enterprise customers.
✅ Check out our open-source projects in GitHub
Strong Python knowledge and excellent coding culture (standards, unit test, etc) are required. Alternatively, strong skill in other languages along with some knowledge of Python is also acceptable.
- Discuss and research issues, features, new products.
- Write code (see some PR examples).
- Write docs if needed for your code (see this repo).
- Being actively involved with the community – talk to users on Github, Discord, forum.
- Motivation and interest
- Remote work self-discipline
- Excellent communication skills – clear, constructive, and respectful dialog with other team members, community.
- Can focus and deliver a task w/o constantly switching to other stuff – respect team’s planning, deadlines, etc
Great to have
- Experience working remotely
- Open source contributions or experience of maintaining, developing an open source project
- System programming experience – kernel, databases, etc.
- Machine learning or data science experience
What we Offer
- Team is distributed remotely worldwide.
- Open source-first company – your work will be visible and will be used by thousands of developers every day! This feels great! Check out our Discordand GitHub.
- Engineering team is involved in product discussions and planning. We do it openly via GitHub or Discord chat. Well-defined process that we all participate in improving.
- Besides building the products and the business we participate in conferences (PyCon, PyData, O’Reilly AI, etc). We encourage and support the team in giving talks, writing blog-posts, and other activities.
- Great health coverage (medical, dental, vision) for you and your family, 100% paid by us (US only, but can discuss and reimburse, adjust the salary in other locations)
- 401K with 100% match up to 4% of annual salary (US only, but can discuss and reimburse, adjust the salary in other locations)
We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, ITERATIVE is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Great health coverage for you and your family, 100% paid by us (US only, but can discuss and reimburse, adjust the salary in other locations)
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.