Who We Are
Sesame is a direct-to-patient healthcare company that puts the power back in the hands of people, not systems so that everyone can access quality care at affordable prices. By cutting out the middlemen of traditional healthcare, Sesame gives patients access to high-quality care at clear, affordable prices through telehealth and in-person services across the country.
***Please submit a link to your portfolio or writing samples in addition to your resume***
We are seeking a content strategist (brand + social) to develop Sesame’s marketing materials and community-building initiatives across paid acquisition, owned social channels, and email. Your primary focus would be executing smart, impactful copy and content for social and CRM, as well as building and executing a strategy to help Sesame engage and grow our audiences on Instagram, recommendations for best practices in design and video, copywriting, and more. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to work cross-functionally to support copy and content for Sesame’s robust email marketing program. The ideal candidate should have experience in copywriting, brand marketing, social media, and community management. You will hit the ground running by using Sesame’s social strategy and brand voice to grow our channels, support various marketing campaigns, and help evolve Sesame’s growing brand. You’ll work closely with both Sesame’s Content Director and Integrated Marketing Director, as well as our CRM and paid acquisition teams.
- Build Sesame’s brand and community through snackable, short-form, social posts and compelling content, email marketing, and storytelling
- Provide fresh, on-brand creative content, copy, and ideas on a consistent basis
- Manage Sesame’s day-to-day social presence
- Drive positive brand conversations through responsible, timely, and respectful community management
- Proactively monitor brand topics/news stories and provide suggestions for timely content and conversations
- Elevate customer feedback that comes through social channels to the rest of the Sesame team
Who You Are
The ideal candidate is a strong creative writer, bold strategist, excellent communicator, and extremely customer-focused. You’re able to identify trends, quickly recommend and execute creative ways in which Sesame can tap into those conversations, and you know when, how, and why audiences grow to love a brand. You get excited about interacting with customers and will feel comfortable being Sesame’s customer advocate in social channels, email, and ad copy. You’re excited by the idea of building snackable social content that resonates with the growing direct-pay patient-base, as well as executing smart, sharp content across our owned channels and email.
- 5+years of experience in content strategy, copywriting or managing social channels in a fast-paced startup or agency environment
- Experience with social media strategy and execution
- Ability to assume a brand voice and create content based on a strategy
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage project stakeholders and timelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytic skills and ability to relate results to our business objectives
- Meets deadlines and are extremely detail-oriented
- Invites constructive feedback to iterate and improve constantly
- Specific knowledge of best practices for Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter
- Experience in copywriting, UX, ad copy, or email marketing
- Experience in brand marketing
- Experience tapping into influencer networks to expand the reach
- Working knowledge of design practices or experience working in Adobe Suite, Figma, etc.
- Passionate about disrupting healthcare and helping people access quality care