The Content Writer takes care of the creation and distribution of various content pieces that help increase SiteGround’s product and brand awareness, engage existing and potential customers, and generate leads and new clients. You love the written word and are also interested in technology and how technical products solve people’s problems. You make a point of researching a topic inside out before getting to write about it, and you’re sensitive about the Oxford comma.
- Blog content ideation and publishing;
- Partner content ideation and creation, depending on the audience and the business goals of the company;
- Newsletters writing and distribution;
- Knowledge base articles writing and keyword research;
- Content calendar and coordination of all publishing pieces – blog articles, newsletters, podcasts, and webinar editions – with the rest of the team, and partners.
- Еxcellent, near-native command of English;
- Minimum 2 years of experience planning and writing content;
- Experience with WordPress blog publishing;
- Thorough research and understanding of every topic before you tackle it;
- Good understanding of SEO principles and digital writing specifics;
- Attention to detail and adaptability to a fast-paced environment.
- Spanish or Italian as a second language;
- Experience with content calendar planning and management;
- Experience with building websites or using hosting services.
What we offer:
- Working with the latest technologies;
- Competitive salary with achievement bonus;
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth;
- Fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- A young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals;
- A friendly company culture built entirely around people’s happiness;
- Excellent working conditions with lots of benefits;
- Reduced working hours every Friday.