The SocialChorus FirstUp platform is fundamentally changing how organizations communicate and is the backbone of the entire Digital Employee Experience. From the front line to the C-suite, we help deliver targeted information at the right time, in the right place and in the right language. We are unifying the digital workplace and giving workers personalized access to all the systems, resources, and applications they need to do their jobs.
We are currently seeking an Interim/Contract Sales Operations Manager who will report to the Chief Revenue Officer and work across multiple teams to ensure the systems, workflow, and people are aligned and working smoothly to consistently enable the delivery of sales.
- *Immediate Needs:
- *Updating of price books and pricing model in salesforce.com, with eventual connection to CPG platform (likely Evisort)
- *Evisort contract management
- Manage continual data updating, scrubbing, and management of account data
- Update for accurate firmographics – parent/child relationships
- Sync with Zoominfo, Cognism, and other data sources
- Allocation of accounts into geographic territories, and Top150 tiering
- Support and optimize the finance-related aspects of sales ops & revenue recognition
- Administer our Salesforce instance to support marketing, sales, services, partners and finance
- Manage the associated tool stack that enables business processes across all teams. These tools include (but are not limited to): Outreach, ReachForce, 6sense, ZoomInfo, DiscoverOrg, Salesforce
- Develop and maintain reports – ad-hoc and ongoing – for sales and marketing
- Manage and update scripts that build forecasting and outlook documents in Google docs
- Support sales and finance in closing opportunities and ensuring splits and commissions are accurately reported
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of sales operations experience. Including 3+ years of sales operations in a SaaS or similar environment, 3+ years of administrative experience with salesforce.com, and experience managing a complex stack of platforms, and the associated data and workflow.
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce configurations.
- Proficiency with associated tools & applications and 3rd party sales enablement and business automation platforms
- Solid business analytical skills and strong capability to implement in Excel and Tableau or similar data analysis tools.
Because you care. About people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life, it only makes sense to make it awesome.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a true start-up environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind it could be a perfect fit.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.