We’re on a mission to reimagine how people do their best work. To do that, we need people who care and are passionate about the future of work. Join our fully remote, venture-backed team and work with founders with deep experience at Instagram and GitHub to build the creative tools of the future.
As a Product Designer at Supernormal, you’ll tackle complex problems that will transform the way people work. You’ll collaborate with designers, engineers, and product managers to define product strategy and find inspiring ways to delight our users around the world. We’re looking for curious and inventive full-stack product designers to create end-to-end experiences—from identifying and understanding pain points to own the craft and finish of every detail in the product.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to join an early startup and has a significant impact on the team. As our first product designer outside of the founders, the team will rely on you to deliver and maintain high-quality experiences across all of our platforms.
- Own our designed surfaces and coordinate with engineering and product throughout the product process.
- Advocate on behalf of our users and drive best practices through your work and communication.
- Shape our product direction by participating in roadmap planning and feature brainstorms.
- Help us grow the team by interviewing and coaching new hires.
Who you are
- You are a self-starter comfortable with taking the lead on projects.
- You think strategically about the business impact of your work.
- You have 4+ years of hands-on product design experience.
- You care deeply about building high quality products.
- You have spent meaningful time working collaboratively with engineers and product managers.
We provide competitive compensation. Joining on early in our mission, we’ll provide several packages to choose from depending on your excitement for ownership and risk.