Tempest is a female-founded, digital recovery platform that works. Our mission as a modern alternative to traditional alcohol misuse treatment is to put people at the center of their recovery. We proudly serve a unique base of members who are largely ignored by the wellness and recovery industries. Our approach is empathetic, empowering, holistic and a fraction of the cost of traditional treatment.
We are looking for a creative, growth-minded email marketer. You are creative, have digital know-how, and are up-to-date on new trends and tactics. You are motivated by sales goals, never satisfied with the status quo, and are always looking to improve. You’ll work with the Email Marketing team to satisfy channel engagement and sales growth by executing email campaigns, analyze performance and conduct competitive research.
The Email Marketing Associate will:
- Report to the Director of Marketing, Growth
- Work with the Email Marketing team to plan & execute Marketing email campaigns
- Project manage timelines & approvals, build campaigns and conduct competitive research
- Ensure email campaigns are aligned with brand positioning and long-term goals
- Report on email performance
- Suggest and implement regular testing in daily emails
- Build and improve segmentation content personalization strategies
- Satisfy essential engagement goals
- 1+ year of start-up experience
- 2+ years of email marketing channel experienceS
- Love for Excel, running reports, and data analysis
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or equivalent marketing automation platform
- Knowledge and understanding of email best practices
- Experience translating data into strategic insights that improve successful marketing programs
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML
- 18 days PTO
- 12 holidays including Juneteenth and “Fall-Food-Weekend (our inclusive version of Thanksgiving)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance for employees, dependents, and spouses
- Free access to One Medical through Justworks
- Healthcare and Dependent care FSAs
- $75 monthly wellness stipend
- No meeting Fridays
- A code of conduct with the reporting structure
Working at Tempest
At Tempest, our empathetic approach to our members mirrors how we work together as a team. We’re a group of passionate and committed folks who believe in authenticity, support, and joy. Our employees are for each other – we put the team above all else.
While you absolutely do not have to be sober to work at Tempest, several of us are, and we honour that by celebrating soberversarys and through an entirely sober social calendar.
Tempest provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.