This is a unique opportunity to develop your career as a senior C++ engineer during an exciting period of hypergrowth. You’ll work closely with the product manager and lead engineer to design and deliver solutions that will enable Time Doctor to scale and remain the market leader. All of this will be achieved through your ability to both deliver and collaborate with a team of talented engineers. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a modern tech stack on a product that has traction with significant growth opportunities. This position reports to the VP of engineering.
- Create elegant and well-tested code that’s easy to maintain and ensures high performance at scale
- Collaborate and contribute as part of a team that includes product managers, designers, and front-end engineers
- Use your combined product and engineering mindset to have an impact on how we’re able to continually improve our products from a functional and scale perspective
- Continually learn and research engineering trends to ensure that we’re always using the most appropriate technology available
- At least 4 years of professional C++ experience, ideally creating native applications across Windows, macOS, and Linux
- Experience with CMake, Qt, Objective-C, and Python
- Experience with iOS and/or Android development frameworks (optional, but desirable)
- Experience with test-driven development and continuous delivery, ideally in a product-focused SaaS environment
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We’re looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We’re a diverse global team of over 120 people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. We’re looking for an innovative senior C++ engineer ready to help us modernize remote work.