With software used by millions of developers and thousands of products worldwide, Tiny creates some of the world’s most popular open-source software.
Tiny builds the software that helps support some of the world’s most innovative start-ups and established enterprises; we create developer tools for the modern world. Most developers would be familiar with TinyMCE, the flexible open source rich text editor used by companies such as Atlassian, Accelo, Drift, and more.
Scaling up our remote team, Tiny is evolving and growing our team globally as we continue to expand our product offerings, and create even better developer experiences.
Big problems are solved with Tiny solutions.
The role of the Product Marketing Manager is to act as the voice of the customer when bringing new features, releases and products to the market. Combining customer research with the ability to develop and understand the marketing messaging and strategies behind a successful release, this role will work closely with the Product, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams to deliver world-class product launches.
- Manage, develop and implement strategies to drive demand and communication of new features and products to the customer
- Lead the research for the marketing department in relation to customer needs, buying habits, and customer experience
- Develop and research market fit strategies for new products and releases
- Provide feedback to the product during all stages of the product design, iteration, and launch phases (Discovery to Delivery phase)
- Work with the wider Marketing, DX, and Product Teams to create and implement marketing plans for the release
- Develop and understand the customer, their pain points, and value, and incorporate that into all aspects of a product’s marketing
- Work with the Sales and Customer Success Teams to enable them with each release
Abilities and Education
- At least 1+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with the SaaS/Developer tooling space
- Ability to work independently and across a globally dispersed team
- Advanced communication skills
- Analytical mindset with experience conducting customer research ideally