We are looking for an ambitious, data-driven and dynamic Growth Marketing Manager that will lead the planning, development and expansion of our Acquisition efforts across search, display and shopping advertising channels for our fast growing brands: Shapermint and Truekind.
You will own the acquisition strategy and tactics from selected Google Network sources (Search, Display, Shopping) having as main initiatives: strategic and international expansion, campaigns management and optimization, product categories, targeting, creative strategy, technologies and smart budget allocation in order to successfully scale while achieving our performance targets.
The ideal candidate is a data-driven and creative performance marketer experienced in SEM, Display and shopping advertisement. Passionate about measuring performance and ROI. They will have a demonstrated ability to be creative, to initiate and launch effective marketing campaigns, work across diverse functions, thrive in a fast-paced environment, support ambitious timelines, and pivot seamlessly across tactical and strategic requirements.
About Trafilea Group
Trafilea is an e-commerce group that builds direct-to-consumer global brands, all powered by meaningful purposes.
We deliver experiences, launch movements, lighting up communities of millions in the US and worldwide. We transform industries by solving problems and improving lives.
The Trafilea team is composed of more than 250 fast-paced and ambitious doers. We are data-driven thinkers, passionate marketers, and tech innovators.
We’ve been featured in Forbes as one of the Top 25 companies to work remote.
Shapermint is one of the fastest growing intimate direct-to-consumer brands in the US counting that grew from 0 to +5 million customers since launching in 2018 at profits.
A Global DTC Brand that offers a curated selection of bras, shapewear, leggings and underwear from coveted brands. Our mission is to shape the lives of our customers by providing everyday essentials that support all body types, shapes, and sizes, and by inspiring confidence and embracing body positivity.
Shapermint has become one of the fastest growing apparel companies of the year.
- Design, manage and execute customer acquisition campaigns across paid search (Google, Bing, Yahoo), Pinterest and various display and content marketing channels,
- Optimize data feeds for shopping campaigns and online marketplaces.
- Build performance-first and highly effective creatives for our display campaigns that drive incremental revenue while increasing brand awareness and driving product discovery.
- Own growth and optimization of account, including granular keyword expansion, use of negative keywords, search query mining, quality score and targeting levers.
- Propose growth A/B test, report results and continuously iterate to accomplish high levels of investment efficiencies across channels to sustain our acquisition profitability.
- Systematic Analysis and Improvement Proposals for optimization and scaling processes to follow up on a weekly basis (Optimization Rules, Automation tools)
- Develop project plans, strategies, detailed timelines with dependencies and milestones, resource forecasts, and status reports.
- Perform in-depth data analysis to spot trends/shifts in the landscape and build actionable plans to improve performance and ROI.
- Hire, manage, motivate, teach and develop a team of Growth Marketers.
- Translate analytical findings into actionable insights and concise business actions and recommendations
- At least 4 years experience managing paid search campaigns ideally at an agency or ecommerce brand.
- Proven experience of managing a small or large team for search and display, and ability to coordinate cross functional efforts with creative and analytics team.
- Great skills for data analysis and the capability to apply it effectively to real situations
- Problem solving skills. Ability to look at every problem with fresh eyes and digging deep for insights and solutions
- Capacity to analyze complex business/marketing attribution models for sophisticated acquisition strategies
- Passion for learning about marketing, psychology, sales, and copywriting
- Understanding and working knowledge of marketing funnels, remarketing strategies and customer journey .
- Ability to understand the big picture to proficiently anticipate challenges and identify potential opportunities for the business
- Current knowledge of digital project management systems and tools (Asana, G Suite, Slack, etc.)
- Proven ability to effectively lead and manage and multiple projects simultaneously; including multi-disciplinary team, budgets and schedule information.