At UiPath we see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that’s why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble, and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high-stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Do you love being immersed in thoughtful creative work and thrive in the creation of it, in a fast-paced atmosphere working with a great team? If so, this may be a perfect role for you. The designer will contribute to the global brand studio, creating print, digital media, and corporate presentations.
You will employ invention, imagination, and originality to help craft an array of print, digital, and other company-related media that ensure a consistent, reliable, and recognizable company message and brand.
- Comfortable with and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to wear multiple hats, and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Takes direction well and promptly/positively responds to it
- Ability to consider “the bigger picture” and to think comprehensively
- 3+ years experience in creative design and branding
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, and Premier
- Proficient with PowerPoint and Keynote
- Well-developed creative and imaginative capacity applicable to branding, marketing, and production
Life at UiPath like a lot of startups can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with the opportunity to shape how work is done, to have a great impact, and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences, and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ TALeaders@uipath.com and let us know how we may assist you.