Wavebreak is a leading digital marketing agency specializing in email and SMS marketing for e-commerce brands.
As an Email Marketing Specialist at Wavebreak, you’ll get to work with great brands and manage their email and SMS marketing.
The Wavebreak team is looking for an experienced Email Marketing Specialist who will work collaboratively with our clients, assigned account teams, and internal technology teams to ensure accurate and timely delivery of digital/email campaign solutions.
What You’ll Do
- Assist in the management of Email and SMS marketing programs for multiple online brands
- Update Email Marketing Campaign Calendar, reporting out to internal/external stakeholders on daily, weekly, and monthly cadence
- Organize and coordinate project plans for all campaigns with input from Email Marketing Strategist
- Create content and creative briefs to support the creation of marketing content assets in alignment with campaign strategy
- Manage distribution of all campaign content assets to intended audiences via Klaviyo, Attentive, Postscript, and other enterprise-level email marketing software
- Work with Creative team to facilitate design work and reviews for all new campaign content asset creation
- Monitor and analyze the performance of all campaign content assets
- Stay current with the latest e-commerce digital marketing and marketing automation practices
- Document and improve processes within your sphere of influence
- BA/BS in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications or related field.
- 1+ years of experience in digital marketing campaign roles
- Experience managing multiple campaigns at the same time, and facilitating cross-functional collaboration, alignment, and participation to derive the most impactful campaign results
- Proficient in G Suite
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail, adaptability, and focus to prioritize appropriately in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing campaign roles, specifically email marketing
- Experience with campaign performance measurement and analysis
- Experience managing workflows through an agile marketing approach
- Working knowledge of Klaviyo, Attentive, Postscript, and other enterprise-level email marketing software
- Demonstrate a creative and innovative approach to marketing campaign management
- Full time, we offer a competitive salary based on experience and location
- 100% Remote! We plan to remain remote to offer greater flexibility for our employees
- A fun, and ever-changing work environment with a great team and a variety of awesome clients