Web4Realty has a big vision. We launched in 2011, serving thousands of real estate agents across Canada and the US, and haven’t even scratched the surface. Our plan is to take over North America and become the go-to software for real estate professionals.
We’re looking for a motivated remote Sales Representative (SR) to join our growing team. We do an amazing job of bringing leads into the door, through online marketing and other techniques. It’s up to the SR to close deals, increase conversion rates, hit company sales targets, and ensure no lead is slipping through the cracks. All sales are done online, over the phone, and by email. SR’s also work closely with marketing and support teams to ensure product knowledge is up-to-date and accurate. A driven individual will certainly succeed in this role.
This remote position allows you to work from home, or wherever you’re most productive. We’re looking for smart, engaging, and motivated people who learn quickly, have a hustler’s mindset and have a passion for technology and sales. If you’re looking to kickstart your career by joining one of the fastest-growing providers in the industry, we want to hear from you!
What do We offer?
- Enforced happy lifestyle
- Competitive salary
- Revenue sharing
- Flexible schedules
- Paid vacation
- Personally tailored growth opportunities
Web4Realty was founded in 2011 and has quickly become an industry leader in the real estate tech industry. Since day one, we’ve prided ourselves on being a company that solves real problems for our clients. We’re an ambitious group, and have a strong belief in being supportive and accommodating, while empowering our team members to be optimal in their roles.
Team culture is the most important thing for us. Without a dedicated and cohesive team, we wouldn’t be able to make the strides that we have. Working at Web4Realty is one of the most unique work opportunities you will ever experience. We’re committed to transparency, collaboration, experimentation, and always staying classy. Because of this unique remote culture, we’ve established one of the most flexible and well-designed work environments around that encourages you to work as you work best. Ensuring that our team members are healthy, motivated, focused and creative is how Web4Realty stays awesome. In a nutshell, we’ve built and are growing a place where we truly love working, and we think you will too.
We’re also very proud to be 100% bootstrapped and revenue-financed. We’re a fully remote company, with team members distributed across eight countries around the world (and growing).Web4Realty is expanding to markets across North America, and couldn’t be more excited – we are just getting started!
- Meets or exceeds daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets
- Meets or exceeds daily, weekly and monthly performance “effort” metrics (key)
- Makes effective qualifying sales calls, creates opportunities, sets follow-ups, and manages a healthy and growing sales pipeline
- Uses cold and warm calling techniques to create opportunities and close deals
- Achieves sales goals by assessing the individual needs of each prospect and following a defined selling process
- Possesses in-depth product knowledge and is able to conduct effective product demos and overcome objections
- Presents promote and sell products & services using solid arguments to prospective leads
- Effectively communicates and builds rapport with leads from different markets throughout North America
- Continuously improves through feedback
- 5+ years in sales, preferably in software sales
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Experience working remotely
- Has good knowledge of websites and SEO
- Excellent troubleshooting skills – you might not know all the answers but you know how to find and communicate the solution.
- Solid tech know-how, and be able to work your way around different apps. Be able to work in EST hours.
- Self-starter and are driven to exceed sales quotas consistently.
- A reliable internet connection.