We are looking for content creators to become freelance writers for WebARX. We look for people who are independent, creative, and detail-oriented. We look for thinkers who have a passion for web development, WordPress, or website security.
WebARX is a web security company with a focus on open-source web application components, such as plugins, dependencies and libraries.
1) SaaS-based website security platform www.webarxsecurity.com.
2) Bug hunting platform www.plugbounty.com for open-source dependencies.
To secure the web by making security available and easy to use for all web professionals.
you’ll be writing blog posts covering a wide range of WordPress or web development related topics you are most comfortable with. You’ll be part of our fully remote freelance content team and deliver content with a schedule that works best for you.
- Secure development practices
- WordPress security
- Website security.
Content creators for WebARX
We are looking for content creators with the ability to write engaging (technical) content. Your English skills should be superb and you should enjoy doing research.
It is a big plus if you are interested in web security and technology. You have an advantage if you have read our blog, have used tools like Semrush, or Ubersuggest, and know the basics of SEO and keyword research.
Your responsibilities are:
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies).
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to improve the content.
- Research and prepare drafts for blog posts.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Submit work to editors for input and approval.
- Find suitable designs and pictures to illustrate articles.
- Ensure all-around consistency (writing style, images, and tone).
- Update older blog posts/website content as needed.
What do you think? Want to join us as a freelance writer? Click apply now!