You will be part of a small agile team responsible for backend services and API’s for the XSplit family of applications. We serve millions of requests per day, and constantly strive to deliver on new requirements, while at the same time making our systems faster, more efficient, and more secure.
We are looking for a developer with a team-minded personality, strong analytical skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills in written/spoken English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other related discipline; and/or at least 4 years related work experience
- Strong skills in Node.JS with Minimum 2 years of current experience
- Proficiency and experience with:
- Managing relational databases (MySQL)
- Microservices and backend API’s for high traffic, modular web applications
- Web security and common security vulnerabilities
- Docker & Kubernetes
- Development on GCP or AWS
- Common build pipelines and Git source control
- Some experience with PHP and/or Python is an advantage.
What is XSplit?
XSplit is an all-in-one suite of tools for content creators and professionals that empowers millions of customers and businesses around the world to visually communicate ideas. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Hong Kong (with a development centre in Manila, Philippines), XSplit is rapidly evolving to meet the needs of one of the fastest growing markets and use cases in the world today.
Working with us
At XSplit, we strive to create a workplace that encourages community, impact and growth. Our remote-first work culture allows us to continually grow and improve our team without borders.
Our passion for remote workflows through everything we do and has helped XSplit grow from humble beginnings to more than 13 million users worldwide. As a member of our team, you will be invited to work wherever you’re happiest and most productive.
It’s the people that make XSplit special
We’re building a company that’s focused not just on the bottom line, but also on the happiness of our customers and team. We believe that each new hire should bring with them fresh perspectives, original ideas, and a passion to realize them, which is why we are committed to building a diverse team and a work environment that’s inclusive of people of all backgrounds.
If you are someone who continually strives to innovate, learn, and grow, and are looking for an environment where talented people work together to make amazing things happen. XSplit may be the perfect place for you.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Work Remotely
- Health Insurance
- Home Office Setup budget