Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate is a talented individual who is willing to study unfamiliar and proprietary browser APIs to access native desktop functionality. They should be able to adapt these features into a quality product by writing efficient and robust code. When collaboration with other teams is necessary, they should be able to elaborate on the various problems at hand, and suggest reasonable solutions.
- Development and maintenance of complex desktop applications written in ReactJS and other web technologies
- Assistance with the definition of architecture for products and features
- Researching new approaches to improve the application quality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other related discipline; and/or at least 4 years related work experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in writing applications in React
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Familiarity with development on macOS (and ideally also Windows)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
What is XSplit?
XSplit is an all-in-one suite of tools for content creators and professionals that empowers millions of customers and businesses around the world to visually communicate ideas.
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Hong Kong (with a development centre in Manila, Philippines), XSplit is rapidly evolving to meet the needs of one of the fastest-growing markets and use cases in the world today.
Working with us
At XSplit, we strive to create a workplace that encourages community, impact and growth. Our remote-first work culture allows us to continually grow and improve our team without borders.
Our passion for remote workflows through everything we do and has helped XSplit grow from humble beginnings to more than 13 million users worldwide. As a member of our team, you will be invited to work wherever you’re happiest and most productive.
It’s the people that make XSplit special
We’re building a company that’s focused not just on the bottom line, but also on the happiness of our customers and team. We believe that each new hire should bring with them fresh perspectives, original ideas, and a passion to realize them, which is why we are committed to building a diverse team and a work environment that’s inclusive of people of all backgrounds.
If you are someone who continually strives to innovate, learn, and grow, and is looking for an environment where talented people work together to make amazing things happen. XSplit may be the perfect place for you.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Work Remotely
- Health Insurance
- Home Office Setup budget