Yodo1 is a global games company on a mission: helping developers turn their games into scalable businesses. Today, our Managed Ad Services (MAS) platform is helping nearly one thousand developers around the world improve their mobile game monetization. In 2021, we expand to ten thousand.
As our global workforce grows, we are re-imaging not only the future of the mobile gaming industry but the future of work. At Yodo1, we embrace a work-from-anywhere, excel-from-anywhere culture. If you thrive on frequent feedback in an entrepreneurial and flexible work environment, you’ll love being on our team.
We need a Business Operations Manager to join our team and help us improve the platforms and processes that support our MAS teams.
During this project, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow by:
- Redefining and automating our processes from pre- to post-sales;
- Having the freedom to explore, propose, and execute on new solutions;
- Working with a truly global team of crazy and passionate game lovers!
What does success look like
At Yodo1, our first question is always WDSLL: What Does Success Look Like? For this role, your success will be measured by:
- Evaluating our current CRM system and working with the account manager to improve functionality and efficiency for the BD and CS teams;
- Working with the in-house automation team to re-define the deals pipeline and reduce the manual effort involved in gathering data.
What you’ll be doing:
- Re-evaluating our current CRM and take part in deciding if a change is needed;
- Driving the automation of our deals flow and syncing the pipeline for all internal platforms, reducing manual work and human error;
- Standardizing the communication platform we use to talk to our MAS partners across the globe;
- Working with all teams involved in MAS to understand pain points in the process and find ways to make it smoother and more efficient;
- Analyzing how information is recorded, working with our data team to ensure the information we receive from the customers is well-stored and optimally used for decision making;
- Analyzing customer needs and determining how operations can be altered to improve the service for developers and better meet their needs.
- Work experience in a relevant field with demonstrated cross-functional and collaborative project or team management experience and a track record of leveraging data for business impact;
- 3+ years experience in an operations role requiring strategic planning and analysis;
- Demonstrated ability to partner with and influence senior management, external client organizations, and vendors;
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills: the ability to balance projects and guide teams’ focus to key initiatives;
- Knowledge and experience with SaaS tech stacks such as Zoho, Salesforce, Gainsight, Marketo, Jira, and Confluence;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills;
- Agile, scalable thinking: The MAS business is fast-moving and requires the ability to adapt quickly to new scenarios and set up processes that are scalable.
- Demonstrated success in driving operational improvements in maturing organizations;
- Understanding of the sales pipeline from lead to bookings and close familiarity with marketing contribution to this pipeline;
- Understanding of deep self-serve, upsell, and retention frameworks or experience;
- Experience leading or working on projects adopting agile project management and agile development methodologies.
We pay based on qualifications, experience, and fit for the role. We’re looking forward to working with some amazing people!