€30k – €48k • No equity
The way people interact with money in the 21st-century sucks. Managing your money should be easy, engaging, playful, effective and convenient. At zuper, we are working on the first truly personal financial assistant in your pocket to make this happen. But how can we make this vision a reality without great craftsmen? Right. That’s why we need YOU.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
• Design, build and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- • 3+ years of experience in developing Android applications.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent development experience.
• Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm – design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
• Strong understanding of application architecture and object-oriented design.
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Familiar with build systems such as Gradle and Maven
• Familiarity with Dagger 2
• Experience with MVVM
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
• Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• A passion for continuous learning and understanding.
NICE TO HAVE:
- • Experience with functional programming (RxJava, RxKotlin)
BENEFITS & PERKS
- • Join the core team and work towards an Android lead position
• Work remotely or in our offices in the heart of Munich or Niš
• Competitive salary